LG 34" Ultrawide FHD 75Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED Monitor (34WN650-W) - White
- 34" UltraWide LED display featuring 2560 x 1080 native resolution delivers breathtaking visuals in Full HD clarity
- 21:9 aspect ratio with virtually borderless design on 3 sides provides 33% more spacious screen than regular 16:9 aspect ratio monitors to view multiple windows side by side
- 5ms GTG response time minimises image ghosting to ensure smooth and lag-free on-screen picture movements
- VESA DisplayHDR 400 delivers sharp and vivid images with precise brightness and contrast levels, so you can enjoy your movies and videos
- 99% sRGB (CIE1931) colour gamut gives a wide colour spectrum of 90% DCI-P3 to reproduce on-screen digital content with accurate colours that match with real life
- Two HDMI ports and a DisplayPort connect the monitor to your CPU and other computer peripherals
- Reader mode quickly optimises the display with colour temperatures suitable for reading on-screen documents and webpages, just like you read them on paper
- Flicker Safe feature reduces invisible flickering on the screen to minimise eyestrain while working for long hours
- Built-in 7W speaker system featuring the MaxxAudio technology delivers high-quality sound for your games, movies, and music
- Height-adjustable stand helps adjust the height of the monitor as per your requirements and lets you tilt the display for optimum view
- Power Cord
- HDMI Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Bang For $$$.$$ Wide Screen Gaming- October 2, 2020
I never write reviews... to lazy... But after owning 2 of these for just over 2 years each for gaming and regular pc use...I cant not post one. They are flawless after 2 years...(I don't use the HDR or speakers but both work). No dead pixels... Great colour... Fast response time for the $$$... and its IPS monitor... Great picture quality.... And if you run it with a Display port cable and an Nvida videocard 1050 and up (I'm running 1070 and 2060 super with no issues)...But trhe big thing is FreeSync will work as Gsync compatible monitor...(I use it all the time on both)... they say 40Hz to75 Hz.. I find 41Hz to 75Hz is real world... But it works...Just not confirmed by Lg or Nvida ... Google reviews of this monitor and look for Display Ninja review.. .they tested it.... I tried it... And it works!!! On sale these are the Best Bang for a Wide Screen Monitor for Gaming or Regular use...(no Idea for work use)...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for productivity and multitasking.- September 12, 2020
Everything works as described. The sound is surprisingly good for a monitor. I can actually listen to music or watch videos. The On Screen software gives you enough customization to setup your work flow. The brightness can get extremely high!!! Overall very happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Greate Monitor- November 8, 2020
Beautiful design. It is so easy to adjust its height, without effort lol. Its resolution is very good. I don't use it to play therefore I don't know if it is good to play games. Otherwise if you need an ultrawide monitor to replace your 2 monitors with low price, it is a good candidate for you. My negative points 1) it goes to OnScreen, LG's software to manage the screen divisions. You can't use multiple desktops (I am using it on macOS ). When you finish to set your setup, it will be applied to all desktops. You can't set a different setup for each individual desktop, 2) I can't adjust it to the side. There is not control to adjust to left or right side In my opinion I think it is a good monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report