LG 36" 22.1 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Water & Ice Dispenser (LFXC22526D) - Black Stainless
Entertaining made easy
- 36" French door refrigerator boasts a spacious 22.1 cu. ft. interior, giving you plenty of room to store fresh and frozen foods for weeknight meals or elaborate dinner parties
- SmartPull handle makes it easy to open and close the freezer door so you can get in and out effortlessly
Modern style with real-life practicality
- Dual ice makers with the Slim SpacePlus Ice System won't take up too much space while producing extra ice that's conveniently accessible from the door
- Water dispenser delivers cool, clean water easily to waiting cups and glasses
- Compatible with the LG SmartThinQ app for smartphone notifications and control, as well as Google Assistant for voice-activated control
- Black stainless-steel finish that is fingerprint- and smudge-resistant, easily wiping clean with a soft, dry cloth for easy care that handles real-life environments
- Freestanding, counter-depth design offers simple installation for a quicker, easier way to update your kitchen
- Linear compressor uses fewer moving parts to operate more efficiently while EnergyStar certification helps you save energy and lower your utility bills
- Width: 90.81cm (35.75")
- Height: 173.67cm (68.37")
- Depth: 73.03cm (28.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 428 reviewers who responded, 401 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good purchase- April 28, 2021
We did a lot of research, wanting to find a product that was reliable and well reviewed. We landed on the LG WiFi enabled French door refrigerator. The counter depth fit perfectly in our kitchen. It's stainless steel finish is beautiful. The split upper shelves provide flexibility for taller items without restricting the whole middle shelf to small clearance. As one reviewer noted, the left door slams but we've learned to close it more gently. Freezer space is more limited than our previous side by side but it organizes well. In our open plan kitchen/family room, this is the quietest fridge ever. I actually can't hear it running. We are pleased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Quality- May 3, 2021
Our old refrigerator needed to be replaced That started a full kitchen remodel While reviewing new appliance brands for purchase the LG products just stood out for eye appeal first We decided on the Black Stainless Steel finish for our new refrigerator , oven and microwave We’ve only had it for about 2 week’s but are impressed with the features The quiet level of the refrigerator while running Plus the added ice maker in the freezer is a bonus I didn’t realize was even in the refrigerator when I purchased it We have other LG products A flat screen TV that is used in our summer house So the quality of the products was not née to usYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAPPINESS is this LG Refrigerator!- September 30, 2019
I absolutely love this LG Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator. It's the nicest I've ever had and I've had quite a few - only a handful of those were new like this one. I CHOSE this myself - it wasn't part of a new home appliance upgrade where the choices are slim to none. I saw this in an Appliance Store months before and both my hubby and I LOVED this model. Didn't think we'd manage it but we did and we're thankful for it. This has everything we wanted and more and it's most definitely upscale in quality. It's also quiet, which I appreciate greatly. I'm looking forward to many years spent using and appreciating this refrigerator. Thank you LG!