LG 36" 27.9 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Ice & Water Dispenser - Black Stainless Steel
- 27.9 cu. ft. capacity has plenty of space for all of your family's groceries with 18.6 cu. ft. of fresh food storage and 9.3 cu. ft. of freezer space
- French door design gives you the flexibility of opening just 1 door at time to minimize cold air loss, keeping your groceries fresher for longer
- Bottom mount freezer places all of your fresh food items within easy reach and gives you a great combination of storage and versatility
- Don't have much room in your kitchen? The coil-free back means you can push this fridge closer to the wall to save valuable space
Substance with style
- Black stainless steel elevates the wow factor in your kitchen with warm, sophisticated beauty
- The sleek, fingerprint-resistant finish means less time cleaning the exterior of the fridge and more time enjoying the contents inside
- Smart Cooling Plus system maintains optimal temperature and humidity levels, with carefully positioned vents that envelop your food in cool air regardless of where it is inside your fridge
- Linear compressor motor is energy efficient and designed with fewer moving parts to give you more years of problem-free operation
Organized, efficient, and convenient
- Slim SpacePlus Ice system is located on the door to provide the convenience of an icemaker without compromising on shelf space
- Fridge features 4 split shelves, including 1 folding shelf, so you enjoy plenty of organizational space for your food
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep your fresh produce at the right humidity level so you can keep your fruits and vegetables fresher for longer
- SmartPull handle makes it a breeze to get in and out of the freezer
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 35.75"
- Height: 69.75"
- Depth: 33.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 904 reviewers who responded, 756 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- circuit board went out- January 9, 2020
we had this refrigerator less than a year the ice maker always clogs up with chunks of ice, the lg app did not let us know the fridge was going die or it was having trouble. we lost or refrigerator on thanksgiving night so we lost a ton of food. it was a bad circuit board its been 40 days and many of hours spent on the phone trying to get a food reimbursement that it seems no one knows how to process it. all the customer service reps all lied and said that the claim was processed and it will be sent in the mail come to find out there was no claim ever in the system 40 days later. root canals are easier to deal with then with customer service at LG.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Choice, Poor Response- May 21, 2019
Refrigerator is 16 months old. Already showing signs of compressor problems and very noisy with vibrations. Three call to the overseas call center were a waste. Won't agree to send anyone with a promise that if it is the compressor (which is still under warranty) it will be covered. No Authorized rep. Given 4 different names and none are willing to do LG Warranty work any longer. So.....after three call, no one available to work on the unit and no support for the warranty. Am in a major metro area, so can't imagine in a smaller area. Going to dump it and buy a real Refrigerator. Not going to put another dollar into this thing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Service Repair Experience- January 27, 2021
I bought a LG fridge back in 2018 skeptical as some of the review rating were not very favorable. We took a chance and moved forward with the purchase (added extended warranty). Fridge performed well overall but started noticing inconsistencies with the temperature in fridge/freezer. Three weeks ago the fridge failed and stop cooling all together. We open claim for repair. The service tech was very professional. Explained the process and completed the repair within 1 hour (failed compressor). Outside of being inconvenient replacing a box off groceries I was very impressed with customer experience of the service repair / process. I’m back running.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.