LG 36" 27.9 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Ice & Water Dispenser - Stainless Steel
- 27.9 cu. ft. capacity has plenty of space for all of your family's groceries with 18.6 cu. ft. of fresh food storage and 9.3 cu. ft. of freezer space
- French door design gives you the flexibility of opening just 1 door at time to minimize cold air loss, keeping your groceries fresher for longer
- Bottom mount freezer places all of your fresh food items within easy reach and gives you a great combination of storage and versatility
- Don't have much room in your kitchen? The coil-free back means you can push this fridge closer to the wall to save valuable space
Substance with style
- Stainless steel elevates the wow factor in your kitchen with sophisticated beauty
- The sleek, fingerprint-resistant finish means less time cleaning the exterior of the fridge and more time enjoying the contents inside
- Smart Cooling Plus system maintains optimal temperature and humidity levels, with carefully positioned vents that envelop your food in cool air regardless of where it is inside your fridge
- Linear compressor motor is energy efficient and designed with fewer moving parts to give you more years of problem-free operation
Organized, efficient, and convenient
- Slim SpacePlus Ice system is located on the door to provide the convenience of an icemaker without compromising on shelf space
- Fridge features 4 split shelves, including 1 folding shelf, so you enjoy plenty of organizational space for your food
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep your fresh produce at the right humidity level so you can keep your fruits and vegetables fresher for longer
- SmartPull handle makes it a breeze to get in and out of the freezer
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Width: 35.75"
- Height: 69.75"
- Depth: 33.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2337 reviewers who responded, 2051 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- LG is Smart- August 12, 2019
Since I had to look for a new Refrigerator there were 2 things that had to function properly design-wise-....1. the ice maker and 2. the freezer drawer. This ice maker design is on point. Completely sealed and does not take up any space in the fridge itself. Has the overflow bin in the bottom and makes ice quickly! We put a water system on our home, so we can now drink the water from the fridge and not be grossed out by the ice we are putting in the drinks. The freezer drawer isn't the best design ever, but it is functional, pulls out all the way and I can stack things in both drawers. I am confident that with LG, i will stay happy with my product. They have great life span and quality customer service. (I am slowly gettin grid of these horrid Samsung products in my home )Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LG French Door Refrigerator is Great- February 22, 2022
Love my new frig. Has great features. I really like the ice maker in the door instead of in the top part of frig. It allows more room i the refrigerator area.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cheaply made, LG so bad repairmen refuse to servic- August 23, 2019
Landlord replaced 5 yr old ($3k LG fridge that repairmen refused to service except Sears - 2 weeks wait for new compressor!, after 5 days wait for service). Sears repairman said LG compressors on new fridges last from 6mo to 3 yrs typically. This fridge is cheap plastic and feels like it will easily break. Rack is half metal and plastic on outer edges. Ice maker in door is upside, repairman said that is best way for reliability. For me Samsung fridge has been better made, lasted longer. Good luck with this fridge.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- great size geat price and easy open doors.- August 30, 2019
excellent product by LG love the retractable shelves and the LED lighting is beautiful. doors open super easy. wine and 2 liter bottles can fit easily without laying them on their side. freezer is very spacious and the outer surface is easy to clean. I only wished I could have waited to purchase this during the labor day sale. Could have saved 500 dollars. Still, I love the refrigerator...worry free.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ice maker small- March 6, 2021
The refrigerator is just 1 month. So far I am satisfied. Inside the refrigerator is great. We use a lot of ice and wish the ice maker would be bigger. Coming the Summer, we will have to pay ice bags. The problem that I have is the panel light is dim and text written are small. I am still getting use the refrigerator and hope I will continue being satisfied.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.