LG 36" 29 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Water Dispenser (LRFWS2906S) - Stainless Steel
Chilled to perfection
- 36" French-door refrigerator boasts a 29 cu. ft. capacity so you have plenty of room for your family's biggest grocery hauls
- Smart Cooling Plus System with Multi-Air Flow vents maintain optimal humidity and temperature levels
- Smart linear compressor with digital sensors turns on automatically to keep food fresh, anywhere in the fridge
Convenient and organised
- Four shelves and two humidity bins allow you to store your food neatly
- Built-in water dispenser holds a half-gallon of cold, filtered water for quick access to a cool drink
- External water dispenser with an LED light lets you grab a quick drink at the touch of a button
- Smart Pull handle makes it quick and easy to access the contents of your freezer
- Sabbath Mode makes it easy to adhere to your religious traditions
Connected and stylish
- Smart Diagnosis feature helps you to troubleshoot problems quickly and efficiently via a phone call or app
- ENERGY STAR qualified to help save money on utility costs
- Smudge-resistant stainless steel finish lends a sleek, modern aesthetic to your kitchen
- Freestanding design allows you to place the fridge virtually anywhere in your kitchen
- Width: 90.81cm (35.75)
- Height: 177.17cm (69.75")
- Depth: 92.08cm (36.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 454 reviewers who responded, 421 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very spacious!- December 4, 2021
Best looking refrigerator that i could ever buy,not only the looks is the space it has.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love!!- October 25, 2021
I absolutely love this refrigerator!! The capacity is incredible! It does take it a minute to fill up the ice tray, but it does have an ice plus feature if needed. The freezer capacity is very spacious, I love having separate compartments to put things in. I do appreciate having a water dispenser on the front door instead of inside the refrigerator itself. I don’t have to worry about extra ice coming out of the door (which seems to be a problem in several refrigerators where the ice dispenser is on the front door), but I still get the convenience of the water. Definitely would recommend!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great refrigerator.- December 11, 2021
I love the fridge! It is so spacious and I’m able to organize everything. You have to find the sweet spot on the water dispenser or it will drip and splash. It’s abt half way d down on bar. My one concern is that my internal temp reads 42 when it should be 37. Will have LG tech check it out. Nothing has spoiled but needs adjusting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- February 27, 2022
This fridge has so much space! I also love that the it only has the after in the door instead of water and ice. It saves on the door space and doesn’t look to congested. The install was easy and this fridge is almost silent!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Noise - IF error in the firts week (see video- October 22, 2021
I bought this fridge 3 months ago. I would like to give a better reference because the fridge looks nice and has a lot of interior space; however, it has a problem, it is VERY noisy and has problems every week. The first week IF E error pop up and the solution is to power off the fridge for 4 hours. What do I do with all my food during that 4 hours? check the video and judge by yourself. What do you think? I can not recommend it to my friends