LG 43" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (43UN7300PUD) - Only at Best Buy
Available for backorder
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- 43" 4K Ultra HD LCD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution will enthrall you with its ultra-realistic picture quality
- High Dynamic Range (Active HDR) maintains consistent contrast in video for detailed highlights and shadows
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises motion blur to capture the intensity of fast-paced action scenes and sports
- Advanced Colour Enhancer and True Colour Accuracy deliver vibrant and lifelike video output
- Double step noise reduction, sharpness enhancer, and dynamic tone mapping ensure unbeatable clarity
- LG's webOS platform offers plenty of apps and streaming services to choose from
- Preloaded with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports Alert, so you can enjoy all your favourite movies, series, and shows at one place (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Magic Remote lets you navigate with ease through voice or motion controls
- Works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple Airplay 2 / Homekit
- 3 HDMI and 3 USB ports for connecting wired media devices
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi enable wireless connectivity
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 433 reviewers who responded, 406 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- love the TV- November 13, 2020
I'm very pleased with the TV itself. Excellent picture quality & the thing actually turns on, each & every time (this was a problem with my previous LG). HOWEVER, the website indicated 2 days delivery, which made it a more attractive option than in-store shopping under current conditions. It ended up taking 2 weeks! Seems the carrier considered a 43" TV weighing maybe 25 lbs to be an OVERSIZE pkg & then they proceeded to lose it for several days. Not impressed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (4)Report
- - October 31, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (1)Report
- - October 22, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (2)Report