LG 43" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV Smart TV (43UP7000PUA) - 2021
Bring your entertainment to life
- 43-inches LED display with a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution presents all of your entertainment in lifelike clarity
- Over 8.3 million active pixels of 4K provides four times the resolution of full HD so you can enjoy an impressive realism in every scene
- 60HZ refresh rate minimises blurs from frame to frame so you don't miss a moment of fast-paced action
- Active HDR delivers a scene-by-scene picture adjustment with support for HDR10 and HLG
- 20-watt bottom speaker and AI Sound, AI Acoustic Tuning Ready, and Clear Voice audio enhancements immerse you completely in pure sound
Smart and well-connected
- WebOS platform delivers personalised content recommendations and makes it easy to find the programming you want
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, the Apple TV app, Netflix, and LG Channels for virtually endless entertainment options (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports, a coaxial cable input, an optical digital audio output, and a USB port make it incredibly easy to connect a wide range of peripherals
- Wi-Fi, Wired, Bluetooth 5.0, and Apple AirPlay 2 technologies allow you to connect to the Internet and compatible devices with ease
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good price for a quality LG smart TV- August 27, 2021
The LG 43" Class UP7000 Series 4K UHD Smart webOSTV was very easy to set up. The screen directions were clear and we had all the information entered in no time. We are alerted there is an update and asks for permission to update immediately or permits us to delay for a more convenient time Colors are natural and the remote works well. We still have the remote for cable TV as we have not yet figured out how to combine them. Instead of a pedestal located in the center to stabilize the tv, the televisions today have the feet for televisions on a stand. A pedestal is more secure for a tv when bumped and would have been given a higher rating had it been present.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for the non-tech savvy.- June 25, 2021
The picture is excellent. The interface leaves a LOT to be desired. If I'm watching a movie via cable(ARC) using surround and decide to go to Netflix, suddenly there is no sound. Oh, yeah, You first have to switch the sound to optical on the TV. Then when you switch to optical there still is no sound. So you have to turn optical off/on/off until it finally syncs up and you get sound. This is the first tv I've ever had that 'optical out' isn't on all the time. And also, intermittently when you push a button on the remote it does whatever it feels like doing. There is a 99% chance I'll be taking this one back!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV HORRIBLE Remote- August 20, 2021
I was in the market for a new TV and love the LG products so opted for my first Smart TV that I would not have to use my Fire Stick on as Prime is built in. I put the stick back on the TV only because this is the stupidest remote control I have ever used. It is too busy and there is nothing on the buttons to draw your finger to the correct location for the "arrows" and enter. I keep popping out of my show by hitting the wrong one as this is a bedroom TV and the room is dark. Please simplify your remote to emulate the Fire TV and Roku remotes, they are simple and do everything needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.