LG 48" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED48C1AUB) - 2021
Delightful visual experience
- 48" display with 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution brings your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content to life with realistic picture quality
- Smart TV technology backed by the α9 Gen4 AI processor 4K analyses and optimizes content with deep-learning algorithms so you get the best possible audio and video quality every single time
- Cutting-edge OLED display panel features millions of self-lit pixels to produce deep blacks and true-to-life colours on the screen
Outstanding colours and clarity
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology enhances every frame with vibrant colours, brightness, and contrast levels that appear realistic
- 120Hz refresh rate means that you can enjoy your fast-paced content such as games and sports with exceptionally smooth and tear-free visuals with minimized motion blur and ultra-fast picture transitions
Mesmerize yourself with Dolby technology
- Dolby Vision IQ technology automatically adjusts picture settings based on the content genre and ambient lighting conditions for the optimal visual experience
- Integrated 40W bottom speaker system boasts highly-immersive Dolby Atmos technology to deliver multi-dimensional surround sound to make you feel like you're at the cinema
Entertainment on demand
- WebOS platform features an intuitive UI to help you stream content from a wide range of online entertainment apps right in the comfort of your home
- Preloaded with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports alert apps for streaming the content of your choice (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Home screen layout gives you quick access to your favourite apps and provides personalized content suggestions for added convenience
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you search content online with simple voice commands and allow you to integrate the TV to your smart home network for effortless voice control
Other convenient features
- Included magic remote comes with an ergonomic design for easy control of the TV
- Dedicated hotkeys enable shortcuts to major content streaming platforms
- Magic Tap feature lets you connect your smartphone to the TV (requires compatible smartphone with NFC)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 for wireless screen mirroring from compatible Apple devices
Wide connectivity options
- Flexible Wi-Fi and wired connectivity options help pairing the TV to your home network through wireless routers or broadband connections for streaming your favourite content
- Bluetooth 5.0 instantly pairs up with compatible headphones and speakers for wireless audio playback
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 1 coaxial cable input port, 1 optical digital audio output port, 3 USB media ports, and 1 headphone jack enable easy connectivity with home theatre components, game consoles, set-top boxes, USB drives, and more (each sold separately)
- Compatible with 300mm x 200mm wall mounts for optional wall installation (wall mount sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 552 reviewers who responded, 532 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing picture!- September 23, 2021
I purchased this TV close to two weeks ago at the time of this review, and I have been loving it so far! The picture quality is outstanding and the audio quality has impressed me. It has a wide range as far as the tones you are able to hear. The gaming controls are also very useful as far as looking at frame-rate and adjusting visual settings. The magic remote is also pretty cool. Having a cursor to move around on screen is nice to have and can make navigating a bit fun! There is a lot going on with this TV and the remote. So I still have things to learn, but it has been a wonderful experience figuring out new things about this TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - September 8, 2021
We've had our new TV a little less than a month and are thrilled with the clarity, brightness, and vibrant colors. This particular TV was recommended to us by a TV tech that our insurance company sent when we had trouble with our previous TV - still under warranty. He said that the LGOLED was the product to buy for dependability and GREAT picture quality. HE WAS RIGHT. We got the 77" because our TV is our entertainment.....and fortunately, we had the wall space. We would highly recommend the LGOLED to anyone. I ranked this as 'good' rather than excellent because I'm confident that LG is continually working on upgrades.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love picture and sound, connectivity to ipad iffy- July 12, 2021
Love the picture and sound quality. Mirroring the video from my Ipad still does not work for me, but Roku works very well with unit. Sound quality is good enough that I don't have to purchase a separate sound bar. This alone separates this unit from $800 range sets. Both the sound and picture quality have numerous settings that you can change based on your content and preferences. Which is good. The only issue I have with this set is connecting to apple devices. I suspect that android products do not have this problem. Assuming this to be true then I would give this five stars if you have android products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.