LG 49" 4K UHD HDR LCD webOS Smart TV (49UN7000) - 2020
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Impeccable picture quality
- 49-inch LCD display featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160 native) takes your movies and TV shows to the next level with cinematic visuals
- Active HDR supports HDR10, HLG, and many more formats to improve every frame with crystal-clear imagery and eye-popping colours
- 60Hz refresh rate keeps picture transitions smooth and blur-free, even in fast-paced action sequences in movies, games, and sporting events
- LG's quad-core processor along with Advanced Colour Enhancer and True Colour Accuracy technologies offer enhanced images, action, and colours with the best possible light from source to screen
Smart TV for peerless entertainment
- Advanced webOS platform with intuitive interface allows you to stream your favourite content from a variety of content streaming apps with personalised content recommendations
- Preloaded apps including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney + (Disney Plus), Apple TV, Sports Alert, and more for enjoying limitless hours of entertainment (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- Compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit for effortless operation with simple voice commands
- 20W built-in speakers featuring AI Sound, Ultra Surround, and Clear Voice III technologies deliver immersive sound for your movies, music, and games
Wide component connectivity
- Flexible internet access through Wi-Fi and integrated LAN port allows you to connect the TV to a wireless network or a high-speed broadband connection
- Three HDMI 2.0 ports, two USB ports, a component A/V input, a coaxial cable input, and an optical digital audio output allow you to connect home theatre components and other devices such as gaming consoles, set-top boxes, and many more
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1249 reviewers who responded, 1148 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- " The Ease of it All"- February 2, 2021
When I arrived home with my new TV the anxiety started. I will explain! In the past purchasing a new TV getting it home was all there was. Plug it in and your watching it that took about as long as ten minutes from the box to sitting in your chair. Now as most people know you spend a day reading how to install and update all the information there was. This is where LG made the difference for me. As I anticipated hours of doing what I just said I was shocked how easy the insulation went. When your my age, in my 70s, easy is what you want. That's exactly what I was promised and received. Thanks LG for making my TV viewing a lot more clearer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy set-up, excellent picture!!- December 13, 2020
I purchased this model when my (other brand) stopped projecting a picture after only 1.5 years, something I found out was a manufacturer defect after it happened. After a lot of research (determined not to make the same mistake) I found this tv- and the picture had been great!! But, the best part was the simplicity with which it seamlessly worked with Netflix, Google Chromecast and other applications- the physical set up was the easiest I have ever had and the ease with which the set synched the channels and set up with ATT U-Verse was even easier. I have been pleasantly surprised, as this set cost much less than the Samsung I owned previously.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV, but needs a better manual- February 23, 2021
Glad we bought this LG 60" flat screen! Beautiful picture, good channel selection. We also bougat a $35 Roku box for it which doubled our channels. Only complaints: No serious manual with it. Why do I have to go online to ask a simple question that could be anwered in one sentence in a good instruction book? One other complaint: Aspect Ratio changing is the most common adjustment I need to make, but the "button" for it is buried 3x levels deep in the onscreen menu. Should be easier to access. Can't they figure out how to do this automatically? Overall though, LG was a good choice and the uncommon 60" size was perfect for our space.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.