LG 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Steam Washer (WM5000HVA) - Silver-Open Box-Scratch & Dent
*This open box product may have visible dents or scratches.Who would have thought that doing laundry could be so easy? With the LG WM5000HVA ultra-capacity 5.2 cu. ft. washer you can easily deal with more laundry in a shorter amount of time. LG's TurboWash shortens laundry day even more, saving you up to 30 minutes per cycle. It has 14 programmed cycles and more that you can download with the free app.
Minor Scratches or Dents
These open box products have minor cosmetic imperfections in non-prominent areas. Damage will never be on the front, but may be on the side or back.
- Please note: Open box appliances must be scheduled for delivery within 14 days of purchase.
No longer a chore
- Whether you need to tackle a mountain of towels or heaps of jeans, the 5.2 cu. ft. capacity can do more in one load so you spend less time doing laundry.
- With LG TurboWash you get exceptional cleaning performance while saving you time, up to 30 minutes per load. Dual nozzles spray clothes with a concentrated detergent solution that cleans your laundry faster, and high-pressure nozzles rinse clothes faster and more efficiently during the high-speed rinse.
Hot and cold
- LG Steam technology delivers enhanced cleaning by more effectively penetrating fabric to remove dirt and soil. With the Allergiene cycle common household allergens don't stand a chance. Certified by the Asthma Society of Canada (ASC), it removes over 95% of common allergens such as dust mites and pet dander.
- With ColdWash technology you can confidently use the cold cycle without sacrificing cleaning power. It uses enhanced washing motions with cold water to give you warm-water cleaning performance every time.
- It boasts 14 programmed wash cycles, including Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Bedding, Allergiene, Heavy Duty, BrightWhites, and more; 12 wash options such as Prewash, ColdWash, Steam, TurboWash, and more; and 5 water temperature settings, so you always get the right setting for whatever your laundry demands.
- ENERGY STAR qualified means this washer works to conserve natural resources and help save you money on utility bills. Water levels adjust automatically to load size so it doesn't waste water. Plus, ColdWash and TurboWash cut down on energy so you and the planet share in the savings.
- With integrated Smart Grid technology, this LG washer is able to detect when power use in your area is at its lowest, so your appliance can operate at lower energy rates.
Clever design, built strong
- This 27" front load washer features a 10-degree tilt-tub that makes loading and unloading the washer easier, so there's less strain on your back and knees. The tub itself is made from NeveRust stainless steel that resists stains and discolouring.
- With the TrueBalance anti-vibration system and LoDecibel quiet operation, you get quiet performance no matter where the washer is. Both technologies are designed to reduce vibrations and washer noise so laundry day is less of a headache.
- Built with a few moving parts to improve efficiency and increase longevity, the DirectDrive motor offers near worry-free operation. Combine that with LG's 6Motion technology that uses up to 6 different wash motions to deliver exceptional cleaning performance and you get a washer that has all the right moves.
- With NFC Tag On you can download new cycles directly from your smartphone so you can find the ideal wash cycle for whatever your laundry needs. Simply download the app, select the new cycle, and "tag" your LG washer to download it.
- Troubleshooting problems with SmartDiagnosis is quick and easy. In the event of a problem with the washer, LG SmartDiagnosis can either emit sound data to communicate with the LG Call Center over the phone, or transmit data over WiFi to your smartphone app for fast solutions.
- With the TWIN Wash system you'll definitely spend less time doing laundry. This LG ultra-capacity washer is compatible with the LG Sidekick WD100CV pedestal washer (sold separately). These 2 units combine to form the LG TWIN Wash system that lets you wash a big load in the front-loading washer and second load simultaneously in the pedestal washer below.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.