LG 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (WT7100CW) - White
Spend less time and money doing laundry
- Streamline laundry day with the advanced technology and high performance of this large washer
- Vibration and noise reduction results in a quieter environment
- High-efficiency, top-loading design includes a ColdWash option, using less water and energy per load for added savings without sacrificing cleaning ability
Spacious capacity perfect for your large family
- 5.2 cu.ft. is ideal for the never-ending laundry duties of large families, not to mention it will wash a king-size comforter, as well as the sheet set, all in one load
- Spend less time doing laundry with this large capacity washer that lets you include more in each load resulting in fewer overall loads
Cleans efficiently to save you time and money
- Six-Motion technology and Turbo Drum with high-efficiency Direct Drive cleans your clothes and linens more thoroughly with less wear and tear on the fibres
- NFC Tag On technology allows you to look up a washing cycle on your smart phone for the exact temperature and spin speed needed, then simply tap the phone near the NFC tag and it will upload and start the cycle for you
- Use the Dial-A-Cycle control wheel to choose from 8 wash cycles, along with 3 water temperatures to customize each load of laundry
- Turbo speed wash cycle lets you do a quick load when you need the items faster
- Load detection automatically adjusts the water level for less waste
Properly pair with the right sized dryer
- When pairing with a matching dryer, make sure to choose one with a capacity roughly twice the size of the washer
- Overall dimensions: Width: 27"; height: 44.5"; depth: 28.37"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3259 reviewers who responded, 2975 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Would not buy again, wish I could return.- August 28, 2020
I previously had a front loader and didn't like the whole smell/mold problem, so switched to a top loader this time. Clothes do not get clean, and they come out terribly wrinkled and overly wet every time. Wrinkles even on the Delicate cycle - there is no permanent press cycle. I haven't had tangles yet, but sadly there are no returns for this otherwise I wouldn't buy one again. I have to run my dryer twice as long, so no there really is no energy savings. And, when I received it and checked the energy star rating compared to my previous LG front loader, it was TWICE the energy. So, clothes not clean, energy not saved.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- A machine that thinks!- December 14, 2020
Love this machine. First one I purchased was wonderful for 2 months...and then wouldn't stop filling with water! Couldn't be fixed, so LG gave me my money back. Since I loved this machine so much, I bought another one. Its been about 4 months and it seems to be working fine. However, because of the first problem I spend way too much time just staring into the machine for a certain time, till I am sure it won't fill anymore. It is amazing the way it weighs and feels the load and decides how much water to add. Just fascinating to watch thru the glass top. Does seem a little harsh on the clothes. Too much rubbing with too little water.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manufacturing Defects- April 17, 2020
Washer #1: The first washing machine I ordered was discovered to be badly broken from the factory (the shipping box had absolutely no damage, and I was present when the unit was unpacked). That unit was returned and a replacement ordered... Washer #2: This second model seemed fine at first, but after running the first load I discovered a pinhole leak in the middle of the drain hose. Ordering a replacement is almost impossible. I give these TWO washing machines a combined score of one star because according to LG's descriptions two stars is "Fair", three stars is "Average", etc. One star is "Poor", and that's the only label that fits.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.