LG 5.8 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency TurboWash Top Load Washer (WT7300CW) - White
Modern, family-sized convenience
- Large 5.8 cu. ft. capacity means you can wash big loads and make less frequent trips to the laundry room, saving you time and energy
- Top load design allows you to load and empty the washer without having to bend down and awkwardly struggle to handle armfuls of laundry
- TurboWash Technology saves up to 20 minutes on large loads so you can get on with your day faster
- 6Motion Technology combines up to 6 different wash motions to deliver impeccably clean clothes
- 8 wash cycles and 5 water temperature settings ensure the perfect wash for every load
- DirectDrive motor uses fewer moving parts for efficient and reliable washing
Smart and connected
- SmartDiagnosis technology built into the washer can directly communicate with LG customer service 24/7 to self-diagnose and troubleshoot issues and problems
- LG SmartThinQ app lets you control the washer right from your smartphone and is compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- ENERGY STAR qualified design automatically adjusts water levels according to the load size so water isn't wasted, saving you money on your utility bills
- ColdWash technology means you can confidently use the cold cycle without sacrificing cleaning power. It uses enhanced washing motions with cold water for a cleaning performance that's right on par with warm water washes
- Width: 27"
- Height: 45.43"
- Depth: 28.93"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4878 reviewers who responded, 4481 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- LG washer- November 6, 2020
So far.... it is working for me. I was reluctant to purchase this washer despite Consumer Reports great rating. I was focused on the comments and problems from others who purchased it. It is easy to use and I have no problems or concerns. Clothes are fresh and clean. I hope it will be reliable over the years. My last washer (Fisher-Paykel) lasted 17 years with no repairs....ever! One minor problem with the LG is...I didn’t think to reach down into the washer at the store. I’m 5’2” and I have to stand on the very tips of my toes and stretch to reach the socks at the bottom of the tub. On the bright side, the stretching is good for me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice washer if the manual had a clear way to stopm- August 22, 2020
Nice washer, but it seems you have a problem with getting the balance of the clothes down. I've laid the clothes down the way it asks and there are times I think it's going to pop out of one of the sides. the instructions are not clear also I can't figure out how to stop the machine to help with the left so it doesn't go crazy because it's out of balance. I've read the instruction tried to pause it fix the balancing my self, somehow it ten a two-cycle time. To this day I still have no idea how to make the machine stop than to have it start back up where it left off. If you can help it would’ve much appreciated. And given it a 5-star rating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pain after a year- August 4, 2021
I bought this washer and dryer set just over a year ago, this past June a month before the manufacturers warranty ended the washer would not turn on unless it was unplugged then plugged back in, a pain but functional, we went through LG service to get it serviced the techs came out and ordered parts and was replaced 2 weeks ago. The washer is now showing signs of having to unplug it to reset it again… now seriously considering financing another washer to replace this one… apparently it’s a common issue as there is countless google forums and videos to “fix” it which just gets reverted back to having to unplug again next time you turn it onNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.