LG 50" 4K UHD HDR LCD webOS Smart TV (50UP7000PUA) - 2021
Breathtaking visuals and sound
- 50-inches LCD display with a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution delivers every scene in rich details
- Over 8.3 million active pixels of 4K provide four times the resolution of full HD to give you incredibly crisp details
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises blurs and sharpens details so you don't miss an action-packed moment
- Active HDR delivers a scene-by-scene picture adjustment and supports HDR10 and HLG
- 20-watt bottom speaker and AI Sound, AI Acoustic Tuning Ready, and Clear Voice audio enhancements ensure a cinematic sound
- WebOS platform offers up personalised content recommendations and makes it easy to find the shows and movies you want
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, the Apple TV app, Netflix, and LG Channels allow for virtually endless entertainment options (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports, a coaxial cable input, an optical digital audio output, and a USB port make it incredibly easy to connect a wide range of peripherals
- Wi-Fi, Wired, Bluetooth 5.0, and Apple AirPlay 2 technologies allow you to connect to the Internet and compatible devices with ease
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1390 reviewers who responded, 1298 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This Smart TV is great for my health!- May 20, 2022
When I found out that I would have total knee replacement surgery, I was concerned about my recovery. I used to have a system that streamed onto my TV from my computer screen, only I had to get out of my chair to change channels, programs, and streaming services. Not easy when one can barely walk! With this smart TV, I have made it through five weeks of recovery, but I never had to get out of my chair to change a thing! As if that were not enough, the picture is crisp, the color true, and it is so streamlined that it suits my living room decor perfectly. There are still some options that I have not tried, but I look forward to learning more about what I can experience with the brilliant TV. Thanks!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good picture, complicated remote & u/i- January 7, 2022
Excellent Picture, decent value... The remote is a little too busy and the buttons should have some sort of texture or non visual characteristic to delineate them from one another for dark settings and the visually impaired... It is too easy to accidentally hit the wrong button which causes you to to go to a completely different screen which takes some time to load. The user interface on the home screen is also overly complicated. I found that many apps that are available on the more popular streaming devices (Roku, Firestick etc) are not available with the smart TV function.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my 55"tv and all it can do- November 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love how it make my movies and music sound and feel like your thereYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for my Exercise Room- March 27, 2022
This TV is the perfect size for my Exercise Room. I previously had an 18" screen, which was hard to watch when exercising---too small to show detail, etc. My new LG 43" screen makes it easy to walk on the treadmill and watch a movie without having to squint! I even mounted it to the wall using the existing wall mount, albeit in a slightly different location and with added metal supports that allowed the smaller wall mount to be used with the bigger screen. And I was pleasantly surprised to find that the stereo speakers in the TV were of high quality, allowing me to ditch the added sound bar and sub-woofer I previously used with the 18" TV. Overall, a great value with which makes this 69-year-old extremely happy. I would recommend this LG TV highly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great picture nice sound, looks great!- January 21, 2022
Love everything about the TV except the remote. The picture is 65” UHD and looks great. Sound is good also. The remote leaves something to be desired. The volume and channel buttons as with the Home button should be easier to find without having to turn on a light and put on my glasses. Will take some getting used to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.