LG 50" 4K UHD HDR LCD webOS Smart TV (50UP7000PUA) - 2021
Breathtaking visuals and sound
- 50-inches LCD display with a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution delivers every scene in rich details
- Over 8.3 million active pixels of 4K provide four times the resolution of full HD to give you incredibly crisp details
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises blurs and sharpens details so you don't miss an action-packed moment
- Active HDR delivers a scene-by-scene picture adjustment and supports HDR10 and HLG
- 20-watt bottom speaker and AI Sound, AI Acoustic Tuning Ready, and Clear Voice audio enhancements ensure a cinematic sound
- WebOS platform offers up personalised content recommendations and makes it easy to find the shows and movies you want
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, the Apple TV app, Netflix, and LG Channels allow for virtually endless entertainment options (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports, a coaxial cable input, an optical digital audio output, and a USB port make it incredibly easy to connect a wide range of peripherals
- Wi-Fi, Wired, Bluetooth 5.0, and Apple AirPlay 2 technologies allow you to connect to the Internet and compatible devices with ease
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 274 reviewers who responded, 253 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Kevin- November 28, 2021
Kevin was so helpful in helping me pick my new tv for my new apartment.. i didnt even know what kind or how big i wanted out of a television but when i spoke to kevin and gave him an overlay of how i wanted to see my apartment its like he knew what my apartment looked like and what television would've been great for my experience. He went into a superb detail about all of the televisions and knows all of what he's talking about and even made sure that my television was well protected for the coming future through Total Tech. I wish kevin was there 24/7 so he could help with my future purchases. What a great guy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV HORRIBLE Remote- August 20, 2021
I was in the market for a new TV and love the LG products so opted for my first Smart TV that I would not have to use my Fire Stick on as Prime is built in. I put the stick back on the TV only because this is the stupidest remote control I have ever used. It is too busy and there is nothing on the buttons to draw your finger to the correct location for the "arrows" and enter. I keep popping out of my show by hitting the wrong one as this is a bedroom TV and the room is dark. Please simplify your remote to emulate the Fire TV and Roku remotes, they are simple and do everything needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy customer- November 28, 2021
Its a excellent TV and superb price. I wanted a tv for my bedroom. Before buying this, i bought Insignia 55 qled tv and same day i wall mounted it. Then tested for whole 1 day. Insignia TV is a pathetic TV. Too heavy and It looked like the pictures runs like iphone Vivid mode. Too colorful!! It gives pain to your eyes. Then I returned and bought this LG tv. I tested it for 2 days . I am very happy with it. Only improvement required is, the remote. Its old school. I am using samsung for my living room. So I expected a samsung style remote. But LG gave a old school style remote.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.