LG 50" 4K UHD HDR LCD webOS Smart TV (50UP7000PUA) - 2021
Breathtaking visuals and sound
- 50-inches LCD display with a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution delivers every scene in rich details
- Over 8.3 million active pixels of 4K provide four times the resolution of full HD to give you incredibly crisp details
- 60Hz refresh rate minimises blurs and sharpens details so you don't miss an action-packed moment
- Active HDR delivers a scene-by-scene picture adjustment and supports HDR10 and HLG
- 20-watt bottom speaker and AI Sound, AI Acoustic Tuning Ready, and Clear Voice audio enhancements ensure a cinematic sound
- WebOS platform offers up personalised content recommendations and makes it easy to find the shows and movies you want
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, the Apple TV app, Netflix, and LG Channels allow for virtually endless entertainment options (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports, a coaxial cable input, an optical digital audio output, and a USB port make it incredibly easy to connect a wide range of peripherals
- Wi-Fi, Wired, Bluetooth 5.0, and Apple AirPlay 2 technologies allow you to connect to the Internet and compatible devices with ease
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 673 reviewers who responded, 625 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good picture, complicated remote & u/i- January 7, 2022
Excellent Picture, decent value... The remote is a little too busy and the buttons should have some sort of texture or non visual characteristic to delineate them from one another for dark settings and the visually impaired... It is too easy to accidentally hit the wrong button which causes you to to go to a completely different screen which takes some time to load. The user interface on the home screen is also overly complicated. I found that many apps that are available on the more popular streaming devices (Roku, Firestick etc) are not available with the smart TV function.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my 55"tv and all it can do- November 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love how it make my movies and music sound and feel like your thereYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing TV for Price- December 26, 2021
Perfect for anyone looking for a TV on a budget. Beautiful color and contrast, runs smoothly, and I live that I can use the app to control the TV. Picture is super clear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great television!!- October 24, 2021
Great television, super clear picture, HDR on Ps4 I’ve had the set for about 2 months now I haven’t had any issues whatsoeverYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So disappointed.- December 31, 2021
I had to return after 32 days because tv had big, bold lines through the picture. Couldn’t see tv shows.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.