LG 55" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (55UP7560AUD) - 2021
Available to ship
Witness unimaginable details
- 55" LED screen with 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers optimal colours, clarity, and contrast in every scene
- Active HDR support includes HDR10 and HLG for picture-by-picture adjustments, so you can enjoy all the details and colours in every scene
- 60Hz refresh rate offers lag- and motion blur-free smooth action in your gameplay and movies
- Built-in video modes such as Standard, Vivid, Cinema, and more, optimize and improve various types of content
Cinematic viewing and immersive gaming
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping brings spectacular brightness to every frame
- 360-degree VR play immerses you into the worlds of your favourite games (required accessories sold separately)
- 4K upscaling transforms non-4K content to near 4K resolution to enhance your viewing experience
Unmatched sound quality
- AI sound and Clear Voice give you a cinematic style audio experience
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the spatial surroundings of the TV and adjusts the sound output to complement the space
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to enjoy 3-dimensional audio with a pair of compatible Bluetooth speakers
- 20W bottom speaker delivers powerful sound to elevate your movie watching or gaming experience
Smart watching and browsing
- webOS operating system offers an intuitive user interface and access to your favourite streaming apps with customized recommendations
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, Apple TV app, Netflix, LG Channels, and more, for non-stop entertainment
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Apple HomeKit allow you to control the TV using voice commands
Multiple connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity let you stream your favourite content via your home network
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect compatible devices such as speakers, headphones, and more, for an immersive watching experience
- Three HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 USB media ports, 1 coaxial cable input, and 1 optical digital audio output give you the freedom to connect an array of peripheral devices
- AirPlay 2 allows you to cast content from your Apple devices to the large TV screen wirelessly
Your favourite content at your fingertips
- Ergonomic Magic Remote with point and scroll system is easy to hold and simple to operate
- Hotkeys for your favourite content providers offer shortcut access to a multitude of movies and shows
- Optional wall mount with 300mm x 300mm specifications allows easy installation of the TV on your wall
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 126 reviewers who responded, 119 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice pic!- October 23, 2021
Not only is a performance good but the customer service is on point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Im loving the size of this lG TV- October 26, 2021
It really makes. A complete finish to my living room. Its installed over my fireplace. Friends are so enviousYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Display pros/cons- August 23, 2021
Pro -More sensitive OTA (over the air) tuner than other manufacturers. -Thin bezel -Bluetooth to headphones are great -Easy to assemble -Multiple HDMI inputs & powered USB ports Cons -Picture seams to be dim when using the AI bright room setting at night. -Haven’t found the blue filter setting for late night viewing. -Inconsistent and funky “air mouse” controls. Some menus you use it and others not. -Input (TV/HDMI1,2,3) icon is not what other manufactures use on the remote -Lots of styrofoam packaging…will fill up a trash can…not eco friendly. -no closed captioning button on remote -polished remote show scratches over time…should be textured surface not polished -no built in support for casting …. Must have a separate dongleYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smart TV works!!- August 30, 2021
I purchased this at Sam's and very happy with the LG product line. All my appliances are LG in my kitchen etc. The smart tv is a joy as the apps all work on my new LG vs my old Samsung hardly ever worked. I thought it was my wifi system and router. I purchased the best wifi and router system. I finally decided to buy a new smart tv and did. This is a great smart tv I was able to cut the cable and now save $106.00 a month just using apps on the internet!! WOOHOO. LG should enhance their apps as this will help sales even more as people need to cut the cable and save bucks. I will install an advance outside antenna cost $49.00 and will get about 20 to 30 more local channels vs paying internet app companies. The original app i get approximately 200+ channels and its free just not all local. I will keep my smart tv updated now as no need to buy a high end smart tv as technology changes to fast usually within months...the reason is your tv will be obsolete as my Samsung was the updates stopped so couldn't use it so buy a mediocre tv right in the middle between $500.00 to $1,000 you will be very happy. I have 3 hdmi's, USBs not sure how many yet I can buy adapters for both to increase output or input. One thing is I had a 55 inch before and it had a center stand in middle of tv the new LG the legs were on the end. I the TV wouldn't fit on my tv stand which I like allot. I found on Amazon the center stand and installed and it works great as I prefer the center stand now I can raise tv or swivel the tv from side to side. The center stand is very much worth it yet buy one that can hold the size of your tv. Again I bought a very good stand that fits LG tvs. Now more about tv the remote is very easy, friendly to use doesn't have allot of no nonsense buttons in the way. I can speak to remote and do many things with Google, Alexa etc another great feature. I especially like my religious app Amazing Facts where I can watch pastor Doug Batchelor on Saturdays. It comes in great and never goes down. There are buttons on the remote for Netflix, Prime Video, Disney, LG channels great apps if u decide to pay the monthly charge. I am enjoying saving $106.00 bucks a month for a while I might join one going to wait and see. There is to much on this Smart TV not to buy one and cut cable as in a few months the TV will be paid for then who knows I will buy a Ram TRX with money I am saving. LOL.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've gone smart!- September 15, 2021
I bought this TV one month ago, and I'm so glad that I did! We had limited space in our recently purchased park model. It fit perfectly on the counter opposite our couch, just in time to view the Tokyo Summer Olympics. The picture is outstanding, both its ultra high definition and its color/contrast. Features are easy to use and set up. We have Amazon Prime, so we appreciate being able to find it quickly on the remote. My husband wasn't anxious to purchase a larger screen TV, but I needed it to see the subtitles for foreign films that I couldn't see from across the room. It also has adaptive features that may be set for low vision users. Well, my husband fell in love with this TV! We will explore more of its features when we get back from our vacation. A fantastic value for the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.