LG 55" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (55UP7560AUD) - 2021
Witness unimaginable details
- 55" LED screen with 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers optimal colours, clarity, and contrast in every scene
- Active HDR support includes HDR10 and HLG for picture-by-picture adjustments, so you can enjoy all the details and colours in every scene
- 60Hz refresh rate offers lag- and motion blur-free smooth action in your gameplay and movies
- Built-in video modes such as Standard, Vivid, Cinema, and more, optimize and improve various types of content
Cinematic viewing and immersive gaming
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping brings spectacular brightness to every frame
- 360-degree VR play immerses you into the worlds of your favourite games (required accessories sold separately)
- 4K upscaling transforms non-4K content to near 4K resolution to enhance your viewing experience
Unmatched sound quality
- AI sound and Clear Voice give you a cinematic style audio experience
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the spatial surroundings of the TV and adjusts the sound output to complement the space
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to enjoy 3-dimensional audio with a pair of compatible Bluetooth speakers
- 20W bottom speaker delivers powerful sound to elevate your movie watching or gaming experience
Smart watching and browsing
- webOS operating system offers an intuitive user interface and access to your favourite streaming apps with customized recommendations
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, Apple TV app, Netflix, LG Channels, and more, for non-stop entertainment
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Apple HomeKit allow you to control the TV using voice commands
Multiple connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity let you stream your favourite content via your home network
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect compatible devices such as speakers, headphones, and more, for an immersive watching experience
- Three HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 USB media ports, 1 coaxial cable input, and 1 optical digital audio output give you the freedom to connect an array of peripheral devices
- AirPlay 2 allows you to cast content from your Apple devices to the large TV screen wirelessly
Your favourite content at your fingertips
- Ergonomic Magic Remote with point and scroll system is easy to hold and simple to operate
- Hotkeys for your favourite content providers offer shortcut access to a multitude of movies and shows
- Optional wall mount with 300mm x 300mm specifications allows easy installation of the TV on your wall
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 112 reviewers who responded, 107 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Display pros/cons- 23 août 2021
Pro -More sensitive OTA (over the air) tuner than other manufacturers. -Thin bezel -Bluetooth to headphones are great -Easy to assemble -Multiple HDMI inputs & powered USB ports Cons -Picture seams to be dim when using the AI bright room setting at night. -Haven’t found the blue filter setting for late night viewing. -Inconsistent and funky “air mouse” controls. Some menus you use it and others not. -Input (TV/HDMI1,2,3) icon is not what other manufactures use on the remote -Lots of styrofoam packaging…will fill up a trash can…not eco friendly. -no closed captioning button on remote -polished remote show scratches over time…should be textured surface not polished -no built in support for casting …. Must have a separate dongleYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've gone smart!- 15 septembre 2021
I bought this TV one month ago, and I'm so glad that I did! We had limited space in our recently purchased park model. It fit perfectly on the counter opposite our couch, just in time to view the Tokyo Summer Olympics. The picture is outstanding, both its ultra high definition and its color/contrast. Features are easy to use and set up. We have Amazon Prime, so we appreciate being able to find it quickly on the remote. My husband wasn't anxious to purchase a larger screen TV, but I needed it to see the subtitles for foreign films that I couldn't see from across the room. It also has adaptive features that may be set for low vision users. Well, my husband fell in love with this TV! We will explore more of its features when we get back from our vacation. A fantastic value for the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Picture- 12 août 2021
I bought this almost 2 weeks ago. The first one I bought I had to return due to one of the legs was broken for the tv to stand. So I got another one and now hat I’m getting a chance to experience it I’m not quite sure yet because it’s been blinking on and off periodically so I’m gonna wait another week to see if it keeps doing it praying That it doesn’t so I won’t have to return it and get another brand. I have 3 of these TVs in my house and never had an issue but overall good buy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.