LG 55" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV Smart TV (55UP7000PUA) - 2021
Bring your entertainment to life
- 55-inches LED display with a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution presents all of your entertainment in lifelike clarity
- Over 8.3 million active pixels of 4K provides four times the resolution of full HD so you can enjoy an impressive realism in every scene
- 60HZ refresh rate minimises blurs from frame to frame so you don't miss a moment of fast-paced action
- Active HDR delivers a scene-by-scene picture adjustment with support for HDR10 and HLG
- 20-watt bottom speaker and AI Sound, AI Acoustic Tuning Ready, and Clear Voice audio enhancements immerse you completely in pure sound
Smart and well-connected
- WebOS platform delivers personalised content recommendations and makes it easy to find the programming you want
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, the Apple TV app, Netflix, and LG Channels for virtually endless entertainment options (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports, a coaxial cable input, an optical digital audio output, and a USB port make it incredibly easy to connect a wide range of peripherals
- Wi-Fi, Wired, Bluetooth 5.0, and Apple AirPlay 2 technologies allow you to connect to the Internet and compatible devices with ease
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 551 reviewers who responded, 515 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Happy with 4K TV- November 3, 2021
I bought the TV for my father to replace an older Sharp TV. There is a noticeable improvement to the resolution, color, and the brightness over the older TV. My father is very happy with the new TV. The webOS takes some getting used to and I am still learning all the functions. YouTube has some videos explaining how the webOS works but it seems more involved than Samsung smart Hub or Sharp. Not sure why a username and password is necessary given that it’s not a mobile device and is connected through a secured internet connection anyway but maybe one day this could be improved. Lastly, the security/privacy agreement was not easily accessible to read.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great quality product- November 30, 2021
All the features I am looking for and expect from LG. I have other LG products and never disappointedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great TV HORRIBLE Remote- August 20, 2021
I was in the market for a new TV and love the LG products so opted for my first Smart TV that I would not have to use my Fire Stick on as Prime is built in. I put the stick back on the TV only because this is the stupidest remote control I have ever used. It is too busy and there is nothing on the buttons to draw your finger to the correct location for the "arrows" and enter. I keep popping out of my show by hitting the wrong one as this is a bedroom TV and the room is dark. Please simplify your remote to emulate the Fire TV and Roku remotes, they are simple and do everything needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.