LG 55" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV Smart TV (55UP7000PUA) - 2021
Available to ship
Bring your entertainment to life
- 55-inches LED display with a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution presents all of your entertainment in lifelike clarity
- Over 8.3 million active pixels of 4K provides four times the resolution of full HD so you can enjoy an impressive realism in every scene
- 60HZ refresh rate minimises blurs from frame to frame so you don't miss a moment of fast-paced action
- Active HDR delivers a scene-by-scene picture adjustment with support for HDR10 and HLG
- 20-watt bottom speaker and AI Sound, AI Acoustic Tuning Ready, and Clear Voice audio enhancements immerse you completely in pure sound
Smart and well-connected
- WebOS platform delivers personalised content recommendations and makes it easy to find the programming you want
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, the Apple TV app, Netflix, and LG Channels for virtually endless entertainment options (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports, a coaxial cable input, an optical digital audio output, and a USB port make it incredibly easy to connect a wide range of peripherals
- Wi-Fi, Wired, Bluetooth 5.0, and Apple AirPlay 2 technologies allow you to connect to the Internet and compatible devices with ease
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 796 reviewers who responded, 743 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Happy with 4K TV- November 3, 2021
I bought the TV for my father to replace an older Sharp TV. There is a noticeable improvement to the resolution, color, and the brightness over the older TV. My father is very happy with the new TV. The webOS takes some getting used to and I am still learning all the functions. YouTube has some videos explaining how the webOS works but it seems more involved than Samsung smart Hub or Sharp. Not sure why a username and password is necessary given that it’s not a mobile device and is connected through a secured internet connection anyway but maybe one day this could be improved. Lastly, the security/privacy agreement was not easily accessible to read.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best television on the market- January 1, 2022
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my new smart tv as a gift from my kids. My old Toshiba was not a smart TV so I couldn't watch my streaming services. If I wanted to watch them I had to watch (Very uncomfortably mind you) from my Kindle. My daughter felt so bad that it was a Christmas gift from her a nd my son inlaw. All I can say is this television changed my life when it comes to viewing tv!! I LOVE my new tv!! The picture quality is outstanding! The LG channels are even more than I anticipated to be! I would recommend the LG Smart TV to anyone & everyone looking to purchase a smart tv!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV HORRIBLE Remote- August 20, 2021
I was in the market for a new TV and love the LG products so opted for my first Smart TV that I would not have to use my Fire Stick on as Prime is built in. I put the stick back on the TV only because this is the stupidest remote control I have ever used. It is too busy and there is nothing on the buttons to draw your finger to the correct location for the "arrows" and enter. I keep popping out of my show by hitting the wrong one as this is a bedroom TV and the room is dark. Please simplify your remote to emulate the Fire TV and Roku remotes, they are simple and do everything needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid good TV, great picture, builtin Google,apps- August 15, 2021
Awesome TV with a great picture, easy to use remote, with tons of built-in apps. The HDMI-CEC control works great, and having a built-in google assistant is also really nice. Biggest complaint is there are only 2 HDMI inputs on the TV. So, if you have a Cable Box, a DVD/BluRay player, and a video game, you're going to have to get some sort of external video switch, especially if one of the HDMI ports is going to connect to a soundbar. And with almost all flatscreen TVs, built in speakers are OK, but investing in a sound bar will make your movie watching experience much better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Defined Smart TV!- January 6, 2022
I bought this television on December 4,2021 and the display for gaming and home theatre is beyond real! The HDR display kicks in when I’m streaming or gaming in 4K and it defines the quality perfectly. Also, the sound quality is clear and crisp. The functionality of this series is user friendly because all of its features are adjustable to one’s preferences. The remote control is lightweight and slim, with a necessary amount of buttons. Even when the television is idle, the screensaver uses little power. Overall, this is the better tv in terms of size, quality, and functionality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.