LG 55" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED55C1AUB) - 2021
Delightful visual experience
- 55" display with 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution brings your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content to life with realistic picture quality
- Smart TV technology backed by the α9 Gen4 AI processor 4K analyses and optimizes content with deep-learning algorithms so you get the best possible audio and video quality every single time
- Cutting-edge OLED display panel features millions of self-lit pixels to produce deep blacks and true-to-life colours on the screen
Outstanding colours and clarity
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology enhances every frame with vibrant colours, brightness, and contrast levels that appear realistic
- 120Hz refresh rate means that you can enjoy your fast-paced content such as games and sports with exceptionally smooth and tear-free visuals with minimized motion blur and ultra-fast picture transitions
Mesmerize yourself with Dolby technology
- Dolby Vision IQ technology automatically adjusts picture settings based on the content genre and ambient lighting conditions for the optimal visual experience
- Integrated 40W bottom speaker system boasts highly-immersive Dolby Atmos technology to deliver multi-dimensional surround sound to make you feel like you're at the cinema
Entertainment on demand
- WebOS platform features an intuitive UI to help you stream content from a wide range of online entertainment apps right in the comfort of your home
- Preloaded with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports alert apps for streaming the content of your choice (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Home screen layout gives you quick access to your favourite apps and provides personalized content suggestions for added convenience
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you search content online with simple voice commands and allow you to integrate the TV to your smart home network for effortless voice control
Other convenient features
- Included magic remote comes with an ergonomic design for easy control of the TV
- Dedicated hotkeys enable shortcuts to major content streaming platforms
- Magic Tap feature lets you connect your smartphone to the TV (requires compatible smartphone with NFC)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 for wireless screen mirroring from compatible Apple devices
Wide connectivity options
- Flexible Wi-Fi and wired connectivity options help pairing the TV to your home network through wireless routers or broadband connections for streaming your favourite content
- Bluetooth 5.0 instantly pairs up with compatible headphones and speakers for wireless audio playback
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 1 coaxial cable input port, 1 optical digital audio output port, 3 USB media ports, and 1 headphone jack enable easy connectivity with home theatre components, game consoles, set-top boxes, USB drives, and more (each sold separately)
- Compatible with 300mm x 200mm wall mounts for optional wall installation (wall mount sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 436 reviewers who responded, 424 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Great TV- July 29, 2021
After loosing my previous old TV due to a lightning strike I needed to purchase a new one. After much research on-line and a lengthy discussion and comparison of two different tv's I decided to purchase this one. The picture is unbelievable and the sound is better than I thought it would be. It is extremely thin. It is packed with great features which are easy to control. It has several different types of connections which allows you to connect many different components and then select the device easily with the onscreen choices. Still learning about many things concerning the tv but so far its been great. I highly recommend the brand and tv model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not easy too set up- July 31, 2021
I did have problems setting this device up so I did have to call customer service. The experience was actually very good. The CS person was patient and pleasant and we had success. I consider myself moderately tech savvy. I had to call to get this device set up because when I turn on the device the screen is all snowy. And if the volume is up the noise is that irritating white noise static sound. Right after I turn on the device I have to select an app or I get snow and a loud noise. Maybe someone that is using a cable service this will not happen. I do love the TV. The picture quality is great and so is the sound even without a sound bar. I am happy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- ENJOY YOUR FAMILY TIME- June 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product as part of a review program in return for an unbiased review. I will start of by saying I am a big fan of the am blight visual imbursement you feel, however the LG C1's OLED image quality is truly next generation. Finally loading up a TV that displays the true potential of the new gaming consoles confirms that LG and their Game Optimizer have worked wonders. The depths of the blacks alone are something I have never experienced before. From the initial unboxing, ease of setup, gaming style menus and comfortable remote, I would happily recommend this TV for the average person and its a no brainer for gamers.