LG 55" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED55CXPUA)
Stunning 4K resolution with HDR quality
- 55" 4K UHD screen with 3840 x 2160 native resolution offers sharper and better-defined images
- Self-light-emitting OLED pixels reproduce every colour accurately with perfect blacks and boundless contrast for maximum realism
- OLED display allows a wider viewing angle for a great visual experience
- HDR technology boasts an increased colour spectrum that includes more than a billion rich colours to make your viewing experience as realistic and immersive as possible
- AI 4K upscaling harness the power of artificial intelligence to upscale 1080p video to 4K so you can enjoy your content at the maximum possible resolution
Premium Dolby cinematic experience
- Dolby Vision IQ detects the content genre being played and senses the ambient lighting to automatically optimise picture settings for maximum immersion
- Cinema HDR brings an electrifying cinematic atmosphere into your room
- Dolby Atmos with multi-dimensional surround sound brings everything to life as the sound seems to flow around you
Smart and intuitive
- α9 Gen 3 AI processor automatically makes everything you see and hear to be clear, smooth, and dynamic
- AI-enhanced picture and sound quality delivers vibrant colours, fluid motion, and powerful audio for an immersive and thrilling gaming experience
- webOS platform can stream movies, look for new content, and let you access your favourite apps
- Magic Remote offers intuitive interaction with voice and motion controls via voice recognition or pointing and clicking
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2074 reviewers who responded, 1999 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It was great only 1 hour- May 11, 2020
I've got 65 CX as my birthday gift. Everything were perfect , but only 1 hour. Defect: vertical line on the screen (including test page) , after turn off-white line stays couple minutes.. I had to return TV. New TV, Top Model.....so disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Picture and Awesome Sound- December 1, 2020
The picture is absolutely stunning and the sound is unbelievable from such a slim cabinet. Set up is very intuitive and takes just a few minutes. We have been using the built in AI to adjust the picture and sound and so far I've been amazed at how well it performs. The remote is a masterpiece of engineering in itself. It integrated with our Direct TV DVR immediately and works flawlessly with Google Assistant. The "pointer feature" of the remote is very handy and will amaze your friends - they think it's a laser pointer! Bottom line great TV with more features than you will ever use. We've had ours 2 weeks and are still finding features.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty frickin' sweet- November 12, 2020
The quality is absolutely amazing. It has pretty poor value unless you're gonna use all of the additional features. And even if you do, in like 8-9 months there will probably be offerings with the same feature set at a lower price. The TV menu settings are really good. Using the magic remote is amazing. Getting the base on was kind of a pain because of how heavy this thing is. Also the weight is awkwardly balanced down at the bottom instead of evenly throughout the panel. So if you plan on attaching this to a mount that pivots you'll be affixing it a lot closer to the bottom of the TV, which will make it sit higher up than maybe intended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.