LG 65" 4K UHD HDR LCD webOS Smart TV (65UN7000) - 2020
Impeccable picture quality
- 65-inch LCD display featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160 native) takes your movies and TV shows to the next level with cinematic visuals
- Active HDR supports HDR10, HLG, and many more formats to improve every frame with crystal-clear imagery and eye-popping colours
- 60Hz refresh rate keeps picture transitions smooth and blur-free, even in fast-paced action sequences in movies, games, and sporting events
- LG's quad-core processor along with Advanced Colour Enhancer and True Colour Accuracy technologies offer enhanced images, action, and colours with the best possible light from source to screen
Smart TV for peerless entertainment
- Advanced webOS platform with intuitive interface allows you to stream your favourite content from a variety of content streaming apps with personalised content recommendations
- Preloaded apps including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney + (Disney Plus), Apple TV, Sports Alert, and more for enjoying limitless hours of entertainment (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- Compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit for effortless operation with simple voice commands
- 20W built-in speakers featuring AI Sound, Ultra Surround, and Clear Voice III technologies deliver immersive sound for your movies, music, and games
Wide component connectivity
- Flexible internet access through Wi-Fi and integrated LAN port allows you to connect the TV to a wireless network or a high-speed broadband connection
- Three HDMI 2.0 ports, two USB ports, a component A/V input, a coaxial cable input, and an optical digital audio output allow you to connect home theatre components and other devices such as gaming consoles, set-top boxes, and many more
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3673 reviewers who responded, 3376 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- screen issue- October 18, 2020
After using the TV the first time we noticed a bright spot on lower part of screen when it was black. If the screen is not dark/black you can't notice it. I first reported this on a previous review. I had received a call, that I missed, and a voice mail was left. I tried several times recalling the number and left a message once. I also tried calling the store I purchased it at and it just rang I tried this a few times and finally after several rings it was picked up. I told the person who answered the details and she assured me the message would be sent that I needed information on what I should do.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- The search it finally OVER!!- January 7, 2021
I purchased my first LG TV for my exercise room over a year ago. I absolutely love it the picture quality is just amazing. I had to purchase another one. I have to tell you that the picture quality is so crisp and even the sound quality is exceptional. Navigating with the remote is so easy and I like the Apple app and the ability to do mirroring through my iPhone. The setup was extremely easy!! LG Standby their products because they also give you a one-year warranty. I will be purchasing another TV soon and it will certainly be an LGYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crystal clear picture!- December 19, 2020
Great TV! I waited for a decade for my dream TV and I’m glad I bought this one. It’s super clear picture, easily connects to my WiFi (I’m sure i can search the web with it but haven’t figured that out yet) I did have to assemble the legs/stand but it was simple and the tv itself is pretty light but very sturdy. I went from a 32” to 65” Definitely glad I put the extra $ in for the 65” it’s perfectYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic TV!- December 4, 2020
Bought this as a pre Black Friday sale, very happy with our our purchase. It has a beautiful picture and the sound is great. Took a few minutes to set up with the remote but once done was very easy. Love this television!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TV, Mounting Took Some Work- March 21, 2021
To start, it is a good TV, but it lost a star because of the mounting difficulties. If your going to wall mount this TV I hope this review helps. I first had issues getting the mounting brackets attached. Referring to the attached picture you'll see that this TV has a raised section towards the bottom the TV. The mounting brackets for my universal mount wouldn't lay flat due to this raised section. In short you will need 0.5 to 0.75 inch of spacers to clear this raised section. Also, because of the extra spacers needed longer screws are required. I ended up using M6 x 30 mm screws. Secondly, there was an issue with the provided plug. Referring to the photos you'll see that I have recessed outlet in the wall behind the TV. This TV comes with a right angle plug. I understand the appeal of right angle plugs but they don't work for all wall mounting installations. A made a short extension cord, about 6 inches, to overcome this. As previously stated, this is a good TV but if you plan to wall mount I hope this information saves you multiple trips to the hardware store.