LG 65" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (65UP8000PUA) - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
Crystal clear visuals in ultra-high definition
- 65" 4K flat LED screen with native 3840 x 2160 screen resolution offers an exciting viewing experience with hypnotic visuals in high clarity
- Active HDR with dynamic tone mapping automatically optimizes every scene to make them more immersive and lifelike
- 60Hz refresh rate with 360-degree VR play (required accessories sold separately) is great for watching fast moving action scenes and playing virtual reality games
- Built-in video presets such as Standard, Vivid, Cinema, and more, optimize and improve various types of content
Clear and rich audio output
- AI Sound with Clear Voice isolates background noises, so you can hear dialogues and speeches more distinctly
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the spatial surroundings of the TV and optimizes the audio output to achieve the best possible listening experience
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows pairing with compatible Bluetooth speakers to produce 3-dimensional surround sound
- 20W speaker configured at the bottom delivers clean and rich audio from a wide frequency range
Smart features you will love
- Smart TV with webOS operating system offers you personalized recommendations of your favourite content and gives you easy access to connected devices right from the home screen
- Preloaded with various streaming apps such as YouTube, LG Content Store, Netflix, Prime Video, and more, that offer hours and hours of entertaining content right at your fingertips
- Built-in Alexa and Google Assistant let you control the TV with voice commands for a convenient hands-free operation
- Magic Remote offers fast scrolling, easy searches, and one-touch access to your favourite apps and functions
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit for managing your smart home from your Apple smartphone or tablet
Variety of connectivity options and easy installation
- Integrated wired and Wi-Fi internet connectivity lets you access high speed internet for video streaming, web browsing, downloading information and updates, and more
- Three HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 USB ports, 1 coaxial cable port, and 1 optical digital audio port allow you to connect video sources, flash drives, routers, speakers, and more
- Compatible with Apple AirPlay 2 for casting your entertainment content from your Apple device onto the TV screen
- Compatible with 300mm x 300mm wall mount standards for optional wall installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 219 reviewers who responded, 204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Right Fit- July 1, 2021
Bought this for bedroom and installed higher for watching while lying down on bed. The picture quality is bright and streaming program comes in sharp. Bought it just over a month ago and so far i'm satisfied with its performance as a4K TV, I only have one complain with this TV, the picture does not come all the way. to the bezel, there is a black perimeter about 2/8 of an inch surrounding the picture. When off the thinness of the bezel is really pronounced but when on, the bezel suddenly becomes thicker caused by this black perimeter. But if you are looking for a TV that is solid with astonishing picture, this is it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good deal, great customer service- August 7, 2021
I had found another deal elsewhere before this, but the item arrived damaged. When they couldn't replace it and offered a refund, we decided to buy local to avoid the shipping risks. The LG got good reviews online, was available in a local store and was loaded into our car at curbside pickup in just a few minutes. The customer service was excellent, as usual. To be fair about my rating, the other TV had better ratings, but also cost more. The only downside to this model is the side viewing angles, but that is a problem with most LED TVs. The sound quality is very good and the picture quality is quite good. Overall, we got a good deal for what this model offers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent performance, many great features- August 13, 2021
Having now had a month's experience with this TV, I can say that I am completely satisfied. I am only using its "smart" features, with all programming carried thru my wi-fi hotspot. Even when my high speed limits have been reached and data slows down, the LG still performs well. I really like the Magic Remote Control, which enables me to use an on-screen cursor to enter text and make selections. This is a huge improvement over the click-click-click-clicking of onscreen info on remotes I've used before, which is so slow and very aggravating. I'm completely satisfied, especially with the value at this price point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.