LG 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS 3.5 Smart TV (OLED65B7P) - Refurbished - LOCAL TORONTO DELIVERY ONLY
Available online only
This is a Refurbished Product. It's been inspected to ensure proper functionality. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 90-day warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• Stunning 4K UHD resolution is 4x that of Full HD, so you see amazingly vivid colours and picture details that'll blow you away
• 4K Upscaler analyzes and upgrades regular HD content in a multi-step process that optimizes images for pristine detail and clarity
• OLED technology features self-lighting pixels that bring vibrant colour, rich blacks, and infinite contrast to bring all your Spielberg classics, F1 highlights, and safari documentaries to life
• HDR helps the TV produce billions of colours, so what you see on screen is what you're meant to see
• LG Active HDR with Dolby Vision supports all major versions of HDR -- Dolby Vision, HDR 10 and HLG -- to optimize your viewing experience and futureproof the TV
• ULTRA Luminance boosts peak brightness to make picture quality even more dynamic
• Billion Rich colours feature enables precise colour adjustment across the spectrum, resulting in richer colour and greater detail
• Cinematic Colour offers an extensive spectrum with vibrant shades and lifelike hues to bring the cinematography of your favourite movies to life
• LG's Perfect Black Panel with an anti-glare coating allows for all 8.3 million OLED pixels to turn off individually for perfect black and infinite contrast so that every intricate detail is visible, even in the darkness
• The impeccable combination of Cinematic Colour and infinite contrast deliver an ideal viewing experience from any angle
• Other enhancement technologies include Tru Colour Accuracy and Pixel Level Dimming
Do more with webOS 3.5
• webOS 3.5 Smart operating system lets you access apps, record what's on screen, pair your Bluetooth devices, use the TV as a music player, browse the web, and more
• Included Magic Remote makes it easy to navigate the TV and its Smart OS
Powerful audio, abundant connections
• Hear powerful, cinematic, full-range audio from the 2.2-channel 40W speaker system
• OLED Surround with Dolby Atmos technology creates the impression of sound coming from all angles to deliver a cinematic 3D audio experience
• 4 HDMI ports and 3 USB ports let you connect a range of devices, including Blu-ray players, game consoles, and USB thumb drives
- TV set
- remote controller
- AV gender
- owner's manual
- batteries for remote controller
- stand screw
- cable holder
- rear small cover
- holder package
- screw (stand base + body)
- cable cover
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 845 reviewers who responded, 798 would recommend this product.
- Best Picture and Great Sound- September 22, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this TV to replace another LG 1080p TV that was about 9 years old. I was considering a standard 4K or this OLED 4K, but when I saw them side by side I went for the OLED. I expected a great picture and certainly wasn't disappointed. What I didn't expect was the great sound. In fact I was planning on adding a sound bar, but once I heard this TV I decided that wasn't necessary. The menus give you lots of options and it can be intimidating to try to optimize the picture and sound - but if you get lost you can just revert to Factory Default and things are good. Having the Netflix and Amazon buttons on the remote is a nice feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great picture, easy set up- May 30, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this tv because my husband wanted a new tv before the World Cup. It was easy to set up for the 2 of us (trickiest part was balancing the tv on the styrofoam packing in order to screw in the stand). The screen prompts were self-explanatory to set up the smart features/connections. The tv looks great and the picture is much more sharp and realistic than our previous tv. The true-Black pixels are beautiful. We also like the smart remote — connecting to Netflix is instantaneous The only thing that annoys us about the tv is the automatic Live Zoom function— we are still trying to figure out how to permanently disable it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Picture, Lots of Configuration options- March 20, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this television to replace a 32" from 2008. My complaints are just to do with configuring the picture. Going from my old set, there are so many more options for configuring the picture I felt quite overwhelmed and after lots of tweaking it has taken me a long time to get the picture where I want. This is likely due to the fact that I haven't purchased a new television for a long time and am therefore unfamiliar with all the new options. I would have appreciated more description of all the settings in the manual from LG, this would have made the configuration process much easier. Other than that it is a great television!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders above $35 for Ground Regular Shipments
Seller offers free shipping on all orders above $50 for Ground Express Shipments**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Tech Outlet Center||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|All products||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 business days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.