LG 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED65C1AUB) - 2021
Delightful visual experience
- 65" display with 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution brings your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content to life with realistic picture quality
- Smart TV technology backed by the α9 Gen4 AI processor 4K analyses and optimizes content with deep-learning algorithms so you get the best possible audio and video quality every single time
- Cutting-edge OLED display panel features millions of self-lit pixels to produce deep blacks and true-to-life colours on the screen
Outstanding colours and clarity
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology enhances every frame with vibrant colours, brightness, and contrast levels that appear realistic
- 120Hz refresh rate means that you can enjoy your fast-paced content such as games and sports with exceptionally smooth and tear-free visuals with minimized motion blur and ultra-fast picture transitions
Mesmerize yourself with Dolby technology
- Dolby Vision IQ technology automatically adjusts picture settings based on the content genre and ambient lighting conditions for the optimal visual experience
- Integrated 40W bottom speaker system boasts highly-immersive Dolby Atmos technology to deliver multi-dimensional surround sound to make you feel like you're at the cinema
Entertainment on demand
- WebOS platform features an intuitive UI to help you stream content from a wide range of online entertainment apps right in the comfort of your home
- Preloaded with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports alert apps for streaming the content of your choice (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Home screen layout gives you quick access to your favourite apps and provides personalized content suggestions for added convenience
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you search content online with simple voice commands and allow you to integrate the TV to your smart home network for effortless voice control
Other convenient features
- Included magic remote comes with an ergonomic design for easy control of the TV
- Dedicated hotkeys enable shortcuts to major content streaming platforms
- Magic Tap feature lets you connect your smartphone to the TV (requires compatible smartphone with NFC)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 for wireless screen mirroring from compatible Apple devices
Wide connectivity options
- Flexible Wi-Fi and wired connectivity options help pairing the TV to your home network through wireless routers or broadband connections for streaming your favourite content
- Bluetooth 5.0 instantly pairs up with compatible headphones and speakers for wireless audio playback
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 1 coaxial cable input port, 1 optical digital audio output port, 3 USB media ports, and 1 headphone jack enable easy connectivity with home theatre components, game consoles, set-top boxes, USB drives, and more (each sold separately)
- Compatible with 300mm x 200mm wall mounts for optional wall installation (wall mount sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Picture- May 22, 2021
The OLED65C1PUB has a great picture. Setting the TV up to use Dolby Vision and passing through Dolby Atmos to a 6 year old Marantz amplifier was not easy. My two main sources of HDR programing is XBOX series X and an Apple 4k TV. The deferential in applications, equipment and codex make getting getting full picture and sound quality not a simple process. With careful following YouTube instructions, reading forums on the web, taking time and observations it is possible to achieve maximum quality. I am very pleased with the TV. The provided free content by LG is a big plus as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent picture quality- June 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am not a big fan of LED TVs. I do not understand why no one is still making plasma TVs. So when I read about OLED, I had to give it a try. I got my TV (65inch) about 2 weeks ago. Black is black, finally. And I can watch the tv from any angle with any lose of brightness. The only reason why I give 4 start instead of 5 is because of the menu setting. Nothing wrong with it but for me it is not very intuitive. But other than that the screen is pretty much perfect for me. Just make sure to sit far enough from the tv (about 8 - 9 feet) if you are watching HD program instead of 4K program.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Features & Performance- May 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I highly recommend this TV for people who play a lot of games and are also seeking excellwnt picture quality. It has a great featureset for the price and is the best gaming TV on the market with 4K 120Hz support, VRR via 4x HDMI 2.1 ports, low input pag and auto low latency mode (ALLM). The game optimiser menu also makes calibration simpler than previous models. Picture quality is also excellent with motion smoothing and very good upscaling capability. HDR support is great, though the lack of HDR10+ may be an issue for a small amount of content. You can spend more on the G1 series of TVs, but its honestly not worth the extra screen brightness unless youre placing it in a very brightly lit environment.