LG 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED65C1AUB) - 2021
Delightful visual experience
- 65" display with 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution brings your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content to life with realistic picture quality
- Smart TV technology backed by the α9 Gen4 AI processor 4K analyses and optimizes content with deep-learning algorithms so you get the best possible audio and video quality every single time
- Cutting-edge OLED display panel features millions of self-lit pixels to produce deep blacks and true-to-life colours on the screen
Outstanding colours and clarity
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology enhances every frame with vibrant colours, brightness, and contrast levels that appear realistic
- 120Hz refresh rate means that you can enjoy your fast-paced content such as games and sports with exceptionally smooth and tear-free visuals with minimized motion blur and ultra-fast picture transitions
Mesmerize yourself with Dolby technology
- Dolby Vision IQ technology automatically adjusts picture settings based on the content genre and ambient lighting conditions for the optimal visual experience
- Integrated 40W bottom speaker system boasts highly-immersive Dolby Atmos technology to deliver multi-dimensional surround sound to make you feel like you're at the cinema
Entertainment on demand
- WebOS platform features an intuitive UI to help you stream content from a wide range of online entertainment apps right in the comfort of your home
- Preloaded with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports alert apps for streaming the content of your choice (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Home screen layout gives you quick access to your favourite apps and provides personalized content suggestions for added convenience
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you search content online with simple voice commands and allow you to integrate the TV to your smart home network for effortless voice control
Other convenient features
- Included magic remote comes with an ergonomic design for easy control of the TV
- Dedicated hotkeys enable shortcuts to major content streaming platforms
- Magic Tap feature lets you connect your smartphone to the TV (requires compatible smartphone with NFC)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 for wireless screen mirroring from compatible Apple devices
Wide connectivity options
- Flexible Wi-Fi and wired connectivity options help pairing the TV to your home network through wireless routers or broadband connections for streaming your favourite content
- Bluetooth 5.0 instantly pairs up with compatible headphones and speakers for wireless audio playback
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 1 coaxial cable input port, 1 optical digital audio output port, 3 USB media ports, and 1 headphone jack enable easy connectivity with home theatre components, game consoles, set-top boxes, USB drives, and more (each sold separately)
- Compatible with 300mm x 200mm wall mounts for optional wall installation (wall mount sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 322 reviewers who responded, 309 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great picture but WebOS doesn't add much value- September 15, 2021
This TV (65 C1) has a great picture but it would be much better if it was an Android TV. Insufficient app support and no built in chromecast means it is highly likley you will need to have an external box of some sort in order to watch all the content you want -- and then you never use WebOS so why do they even bother? The TV is also really thin which is cool but maybe it is too thin, it feels pretty flexible when you are trying to move it around and mount it on a wall. Make it a little thicker and stronger so that it doesn't feel like you could snap it in half if you applied a little too much pressure to the top of the screen.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - September 8, 2021
We've had our new TV a little less than a month and are thrilled with the clarity, brightness, and vibrant colors. This particular TV was recommended to us by a TV tech that our insurance company sent when we had trouble with our previous TV - still under warranty. He said that the LGOLED was the product to buy for dependability and GREAT picture quality. HE WAS RIGHT. We got the 77" because our TV is our entertainment.....and fortunately, we had the wall space. We would highly recommend the LGOLED to anyone. I ranked this as 'good' rather than excellent because I'm confident that LG is continually working on upgrades.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best TV I have ever owned!!!- August 27, 2021
I have had this TV since August 11 and Im still blown away at the crazy good picture. The first night we hooked up and turned on. The boss ( wife) said oh HOLY COW thats pretty!!!. We went into the local electronics store to get a camera for a trip and walked out with a OLED65C1PUB. We recently bought a 65" 4K tve about 8 months earlier. And the wife wanted a bigger TV for the bedroom and so we bought the OLED65C1PUB and put the other brand in the bedroom. And now I cant stop watching movies!!! I have had my small circle of HT friends over and they all have been blown away!!! Now my 10.3 systems really shines. !!!!!!!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.