LG 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED65C9PUA)
The cinema in your home
- 65" 4K Ultra HD display with 4K Cinema HDR (HDR10, Dolby Vision, and HLG), along with HDR dynamic tone mapping pro, produces advanced image clarity and colour depth with deep blacks for images that look so real you can touch it
- OLED display with 8.3 million individually lit pixels for a picture quality that's impressively bright and a TV that's attractively slim
- Dolby Atmos surround sound creates an immersive listening experience where every detail in amplified, from distant dialogue in the next room to the roar of a plane above
- Learning AI is constantly working to optimize the picture quality on your screen
- a9 Gen 2 intelligent processor smoothly powers all the features that deliver the best viewing experience, from enhanced colour via HDR and a 4-step noise reduction to Dolby Atmos sound, and more
- WebOS brings all your content right to your TV, from your favourite streaming apps (music, movies, and television) to sports, news, and more
- ThinQ AI turns your TV into the ultimate personal assistant, listening in to your questions or commands and delivering answers or executing actions like playing specific content or giving you the weather
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for integration with your existing smart home tech
- Wi-F and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, along with a wired internet connection option, lets you connect devices and enjoy potentially faster speeds as you stream content directly from the smart TV
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3120 reviewers who responded, 2994 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great picture even with non 4K input signal!- May 29, 2020
Set up of the tv was a breeze. Factory settings require little, if any tweaking, for a great picture. But hey, I am a little more discerning so yeah I played around with the settings to find what suited me. Although not all satellite channels are created equal, this tv does an amazing job upscaling content to 4K. The sound is great, but it doesn't really shine unless you turn the volume up to 15 or higher. Watching 4K UHD disks on this tv is just..... UNBELIEVABLE!!! All in all I am extremely pleased with this tv so far, I have had it about 3 weeks. Since getting this LG OLED it is difficult to watch anything on any other tv in the house now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed Feelings- January 24, 2020
I bought this TV because of all the great reviews of the picture quality and that are absolutely right about that. I am, however VERY disappointed about the sound output through ARC. Clearly LG spent all their time and money on the picture and didn't care about the fact their TV doesn't work well at all passing through the sound to a home teater system. It just doesn't work. My advice for audiophiles is to read all the feedback on the ineternet about all the issues that people have exoerienced trying to get this apsect to work like it should. I will not recommend this product as a result of those issues even though the picture is incredible.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- March 21, 2020
I was going to go Sony and now I'm really sorry that I did not. When I arrived at the store the salesman keep singing the praises of the LG C9 and I thought there must be something to this. After getting it home and set up this has been nothing but utter frustration. Even with timers turned off the tv randomly turns its self off. I called LG and we went through everything and they said my receiver was bad. So I went out and picked up a new one and still same issue. I really want to like this tv but I don't. Life isn't good with this tv. To late to return it now so I'm stuck with this thing. No more LG products for me me. First and last time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.