LG 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED65CXPUA)
Stunning 4K resolution with HDR quality
- 65" 4K UHD screen with 3840 x 2160 native resolution offers sharper and better-defined images
- Self-light-emitting OLED pixels reproduce every colour accurately with perfect blacks and boundless contrast for maximum realism
- OLED display allows a wider viewing angle for a great visual experience
- HDR technology boasts an increased colour spectrum that includes more than a billion rich colours to make your viewing experience as realistic and immersive as possible
- AI 4K upscaling harness the power of artificial intelligence to upscale 1080p video to 4K so you can enjoy your content at the maximum possible resolution
Premium Dolby cinematic experience
- Dolby Vision IQ detects the content genre being played and senses the ambient lighting to automatically optimise picture settings for maximum immersion
- Cinema HDR brings an electrifying cinematic atmosphere into your room
- Dolby Atmos with multi-dimensional surround sound brings everything to life as the sound seems to flow around you
Smart and intuitive
- α9 Gen 3 AI processor automatically makes everything you see and hear to be clear, smooth, and dynamic
- AI-enhanced picture and sound quality delivers vibrant colours, fluid motion, and powerful audio for an immersive and thrilling gaming experience
- webOS platform can stream movies, look for new content, and let you access your favourite apps
- Magic Remote offers intuitive interaction with voice and motion controls via voice recognition or pointing and clicking
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7092 reviewers who responded, 6875 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- LG CX Looks Fantastic- November 8, 2020
While I have yet to really see what this TV can do as I am eagerly awaiting my PS5 the TV itself looks stunning. Out of the box the picture quality is fantastic. Will look even better once calibrated I am sure. For those who question if it’s worth wild to get an extended warranty on a product like this I will say yes. My previous E6 OLED was my first high end TV. Unfortunately the pixel shift was not set up and I got the dreaded burn in. Needless to say Geek Squad and Best Buy did their due diligence and found burn in and replaced my E6 with this beauty. Best Buy was a great help waking through the warranty process. Thanks, truly!! BenYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- Wonderful TV! A Gamers Dream!- March 4, 2021
I decided after tons of research that this particular unit in 55” is the absolute best choice for gamers using both the Xbox Series X and the PlayStation 5! With sub-1ms input lag, you'll be getting a astonishing level of responsiveness from your games, and the implementation of four 10 bit HDMI 2.1 ports means you can plug in as many next-gen consoles as you can bear. You'll also get VRR (variable refresh rate), 4K/120fps support, and incredible OLED-assisted contrast. Screen tearing while gaming is also a thing of the past thanks to FreeSync and G-Sync support, making it effective for gaming on pretty much any console and high-power PCs alike.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was great only 1 hour- May 11, 2020
I've got 65 CX as my birthday gift. Everything were perfect , but only 1 hour. Defect: vertical line on the screen (including test page) , after turn off-white line stays couple minutes.. I had to return TV. New TV, Top Model.....so disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.