LG 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED65G1PUA) - 2021
Surreal 4K with a rich OLED experience
- 65" screen with 4K Ultra HD with 3840 x 2160 native resolution puts you at the centre of life-like visuals
- AI-upscaled α9 Gen4 processor analyses and optimizes your content with deep-learning algorithms
- OLED Motion Pro and OLED EVO produce bright and sharp images with great content clarity for stunning images
- HDR technology results in rich colours, wide colour gamut, and bright highlights with great contrast
Enhanced gaming experience
- 360-degree VR Play gets you hooked to incredible 360-degree videos and 3D games in a super light and compact format
- G-Sync support and 120Hz refresh rate prevent screen tearing and stuttering when playing fast-paced games, even at high-resolution
Intelligent colours for lifelike images
- Ultra Luminance Pro offers vast contrast and brightness increase for stunning, vivid visuals
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro renders crisp HDR images that keep their details on the big screen
Cinema experience right inside your home
- Dolby Vision IQ automatically tweaks picture settings according to the content genre and ambient surroundings
- Bottom-configured 60W speaker system with Dolby Atmos technology immerses you into multi-dimension surround soundscape, just like at the cinema
- AI Sound Pro examines audio data points and optimizes the sound by genre to give you an immersive experience
- webOS operating system offers a user-friendly interface so you can easily find the content you want to watch
- Preloaded apps include YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports alert
- Integrated Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you control the TV with voice commands
- Magic Tap connects your compatible smartphone to the TV using NFC
Various connectivity options
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi allow smooth wireless connection to supported devices
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 3 USB media ports, 1 headphone jack, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 coaxial cable input allow you to plug in compatible devices
- Supports optional wall installation with compatible 300mm x 300mm wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 435 reviewers who responded, 414 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Life's Good when you manufacture solid TV's- December 4, 2021
LG does it again! They are by far the best electronic's company when it comes to manufacturing and designing TV's. The LG OLED G1 EVO is just another platinum spot on LG's resume. This TV is outstanding. The picture quality, backed by LG's A9 intelligent processor is the best picture quality on any 4K TV and that includes the Sony A90J. HDR 10, HLG HDR, and Dolby Vision really pop. Even SDR content looks amazing on this TV. The game optimizer picture setting, which LG implemented and got rid of just the game setting makes all the difference in the world. WebOS just keeps getting better, and the AI ThinQ menu where your inputs are stored is a great feature. Please note: If you're going to put this bad boy on a TV stand; you have to buy the legs for $100. Please buy this TV. I reccommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic TV - But you need friends to install it.- June 9, 2021
This is the first new TV that I have bought in 10 years. I researched this TV and purchased it because it is currently the best set for next generation gaming with Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and four HDMI 2.1 ports. The input lag is minimal as well. Playing a game like Thumper which requires quick actions was no problem. The picture quality is excellent and the set is very premium as it should be for the cost. Even in a lit room, the picture is still sharp with minimal glare. I went to calibrate it using the THX optimizer and there were minimal adjustments to be made. The speakers on the TV don't get very loud but I do have a Soundbar that connects via ARC so that I can still get premium sound without losing the benefits of HDMI 2.1 The UI on the TV is pretty sluggish and I only use it to switch to gallery mode to protect the screen while it's on (OLED is prone to burn in so you want to take care of your TV set) I do wish that you could use your own images instead of the provided ones. The installation process was a bit tricky since the TV is so large - the included mount is designed to have the TV fit flush to the wall however getting the two small bolts on the back of the TV to fit into the wall mount was tricky even with two people handling the TV. Also it's not really said in the manual, but you will need a recessed outlet box for the TV to fit flush with the wall. I put all my cables through the wall for a very clean finish- the TV looks like a picture frame. I do wish that I had set the recessed box a bit lower because the HDMI cables do bring the TV a bit off the wall, but when I put other framed art around it, it shouldn't be noticeable. Overall - I would recommend this TV to anyone who plans to mount to the wall - if you are using a TV stand - I would go with the C1 instead since the G1 does not include a stand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mind blown- January 1, 2022
I am not a big tv person at all. This thing however blew my mind. The clarity, the deep blacks, the colors, the smooth motion. I bought this as an alternative to my LG 3D that had gone out. I couldn't believe how crisp the picture was in comparison. It draws you in. I bought a few 4k movies as everything I had was 3d or basic blu ray. This combined with the LG 90 series 4k player is just amazing. Even on the regular blu rays it looked more amazing than my other tv. I only wish they would introduce 3D back in to their line up. I could only imagine what their passive 3d would like paired with this. The gallery setting has become one of my favorite things to just mellow out to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even looks good turned off.- January 2, 2022
I hadn't owned a TV for 3 years. With a long winter ahead I decided to go all in. I have a one bedroom apartment with limited space and I didn't want the TV to be a focal point of the room. The thin design was just right. I installed it myself. The integrated bracket and mounting templates made that easy. The picture is like nothing I've ever experienced. I cannot compare it to other TVs since it had been a while. I mostly use the most true-life color settings as opposed to the enhanced ones. And it is paired with an LG SP9YA soundbar and the SPK8-S rear speakers. Way plenty of power for my small place.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tv. !!! For movies !! Gamers !!- September 4, 2021
I love this tv !! I am a gamer and I like movies and this one work perfectly for all that ps5 , series x. Look amazing , and is bright enough for medio light rooms. The only bad thinks is the tv no bring stand I have to buy it separate !! But buy this tv for gaming and movies. Is perfectYes, I would recommend this to a friend.