LG 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED65G1PUA) - 2021
Surreal 4K with a rich OLED experience
- 65" screen with 4K Ultra HD with 3840 x 2160 native resolution puts you at the centre of life-like visuals
- AI-upscaled α9 Gen4 processor analyses and optimizes your content with deep-learning algorithms
- OLED Motion Pro and OLED EVO produce bright and sharp images with great content clarity for stunning images
- HDR technology results in rich colours, wide colour gamut, and bright highlights with great contrast
Enhanced gaming experience
- 360-degree VR Play gets you hooked to incredible 360-degree videos and 3D games in a super light and compact format
- G-Sync support and 120Hz refresh rate prevent screen tearing and stuttering when playing fast-paced games, even at high-resolution
Intelligent colours for lifelike images
- Ultra Luminance Pro offers vast contrast and brightness increase for stunning, vivid visuals
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro renders crisp HDR images that keep their details on the big screen
Cinema experience right inside your home
- Dolby Vision IQ automatically tweaks picture settings according to the content genre and ambient surroundings
- Bottom-configured 60W speaker system with Dolby Atmos technology immerses you into multi-dimension surround soundscape, just like at the cinema
- AI Sound Pro examines audio data points and optimizes the sound by genre to give you an immersive experience
- webOS operating system offers a user-friendly interface so you can easily find the content you want to watch
- Preloaded apps include YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports alert
- Integrated Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you control the TV with voice commands
- Magic Tap connects your compatible smartphone to the TV using NFC
Various connectivity options
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi allow smooth wireless connection to supported devices
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 3 USB media ports, 1 headphone jack, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 coaxial cable input allow you to plug in compatible devices
- Supports optional wall installation with compatible 300mm x 300mm wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 279 reviewers who responded, 264 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Picture Award!- September 23, 2021
If there was an award for the best picture quality, this tv would surely win. I was a die-hard QLED fan, but needed a new tv. After a lot of research, I made the switch to the LG 77 " G1 EVO OLED. It's far surpassed my expectations. The brightness has been superb, even in a well-lit room. The picture quality is unbelievable. The only (very minor) issue to be aware of is that getting the tv hung on the wall and managing the connections during the process is tough, but with a few helpers It's manageable. Once on the wall, the result is stunning, and that's before powering up the tv! Overall, I'm so glad I purchased this tv. Thanks LG!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OS and app availability needs serious review- October 27, 2021
Picture is great, PC/Gaming compatibility is great, Sound is average and the OS and availability of apps are terrible. Despite being at the top of the range the OS regularly lags and the availability of apps is horrendous compared to major competitors - even finding staple apps such as a media player to get around native app compatibility issues is an impossible task. The majority of available apps serve little purpose. No updates have been issued with respect to popular native apps available in other countries (eg. LG Channels). Having transitioned from an early model android based system of another brand I've been left very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great OLED from LG- July 24, 2021
The LG G1 OLED is an excellent TV. I had the C7 OLED prior, and this TV gets brighter. The thin profile and included wall mount makes for a perfect installation. I had some hesitation in purchasing this TV in fear of the compatibility with my Sonos Arc. There are a lot of forums out there that have people experiencing issues with sound output (Atmos) from their TV, when trying to use the Sonos system. I will tell you that the install was seamless. I have used (3) of the available HDMI ports. My Sonos Arc is plugged into the eARC port. I plugged my Xfinity box and Apple TV 4K in two other ports. The TV connected to everything without issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.