LG 65" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED65GXPUA)
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 65" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution for stunning video quality with crisp details
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves contrast with brighter highlights and darker shadows
- OLED pixels emit their own light for improved contrast, higher brightness, and a wide colour range
Theatre at home
- α9 Gen 3 AI processor with AI Picture Pro and AI Sound Pro delivers top-notch audio and video
- Dolby Vision IQ automatically changes the picture settings based on ambient lighting and content
- Dolby Atmos delivers immersive multi-dimensional surround sound
- Note: Model is designed to be wall-mounted; stand is not included
Huge library of streaming content
- webOS enables easy access to all your favourite TV, movies, sports, and music services
- Disney+, Apple TV, Netflix, Prime Video, and other streaming services let you catch all your favourite shows anytime (internet connection and subscriptions required, sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 92 reviewers who responded, 88 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Tv- October 21, 2020
Great picture and sound. Very sleek look and easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Nice TV- October 20, 2020
Purchased this for my bedroom and it's great. I've had it about 2 months and so far, the picture quality and features are excellent. I do recommend this tv if you are looking. Like most TVs, the sound is okay. I use my sonos sound bar instead of the TV sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Fit flush to the wall- October 19, 2020
I bought this television as part of a renovation that enabled the power and HDMI cables to be hidden in conduit leaving a clean finish to the wall. Be aware that the power cable is hardwired into the television so I had to get an electrician to cut off and remake the plug so that it could be fed through the conduit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)