LG 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (DLE3500W) - White
Spend less time and money doing laundry
- Make quick work of drying your laundry with this ultra-large capacity dryer that includes more in each load, resulting in less overall loads
- Stackable design offers space-saving installation
- 7.4 cu.ft. electric dryer is ideal for households with large families and can handle a king-size comforter, as well as the sheet set, all in one load
Perfectly dried laundry every time
- Sensor dry adjusts to each individual load, thoroughly dry your items without damage from over drying
- Use the Dial-A-Cycle control wheel to choose from 10 drying cycles and 3 temperature settings to customize each load
- Energy-Star qualified for higher eco-efficiency
Control and diagnose your dryer remotely
- Smart ThinQ technology lets you get cycle status updates, start or stop the dryer, and more with remote functionality from your smartphone or tablet
- SmartDiagnosis technology built into the washer directly communicates with LG customer service, self-diagnosing and troubleshooting issues and problems
Properly pair with the right sized washer
- When pairing with a matching washer, make sure to choose a dryer with the capacity roughly twice the size of the washer
- Overall dimensions: Width: 27"; height: 39"; depth: 30.13"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1042 reviewers who responded, 961 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So Far, So Good- September 20, 2020
The experience with Best Buy was excellent, I bought the LG Dryer online but when I needed to speak to a Best Buy person I easily did so via 'Chat'. I must say that it really saves a lot of money to buy these appliances at sale time, I saved approx 30% by buying over the Labour Day weekend. I was 'lucky' that my old appliance broke down for good just prior to then. I think the best thing to do, if you have an appliance on its last legs, is to time the replacement purchase to a sales event and not wait until it breaks down. The LG dryer is working well, the quality appears to be good, it's easy to use. I hope it lasts 30 years like my last one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Problem with Dryer- February 28, 2020
I have a knocking problem with the dryer. I called Lowes and they said they would send a new one. They call to set up a delivery but told me that they would send out a repair person first to see if it could be fixed before they sent a new one . They said the repair person would call to set up and appointment. No one ever called. I call them back and they said they had no idea who the person was who was going to call be back. I Went back to the store and they set up a new date for a delivery of a new dryer. I'm having to wait over 2 weeks to get the new one. so I'm not sure what is going to happen. This is very frustrating to say the leastNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- to complicated if taking to mexico- July 18, 2020
I bought this as a set thought it was a good price. my intention was to take to Mexico, when i got there and try to install found out that dryer had a different adapter to connect to power and on top of that i only had 120 volt so that meant i had to get double that. so i was required to go to electric company and ask for a new line with more power, which in Mexico is complicated. than was told it was my responsibility to bring it 100 yards into the back drilling holes on my walls in my new house. In my opinion is not worth it. Unless they provide a converter or transformer with it. No wonder they had it advertised at a good price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.