LG 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (DLEX3900B) - Black Steel
Space-saving stackable design
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity full-size electric dryer is a stackable unit that's designed to sit on top of a washer for space-saving installation, fitting easily into compact, vertical spaces
- Black steel finish is durable and visually striking
Settings to suit every load
- Features 14 drying cycles that include Normal, Heavy Duty, Bedding, Small Load, Anti Bacterial, SteamSanitary, SteamFresh, Perm Press, Delicates, Sportswear, Towels, Speed Dry (manual dry), Air Dry (manual dry), and Downloaded to accommodate any type of load
- TurboSteam Technology instantly generates steam to reduce wrinkles and odours
Convenient smart capabilities
- SmartThinQ Technology lets you control your dryer right from your smartphone and is compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for voice-activated commands
- Sensor Dry System detects moisture in each load and adjusts the time to dry it perfectly without under or over-drying your garments
- FlowSense Duct Clogging Indicator notifies you when there is a blockage in the dryer vent
Pairing with a washer
- When you are pairing this dryer with a washer, make sure that the dryer is roughly twice the capacity of the matching washer
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 99.06cm (39")
- Depth: 76.52cm (30.13")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 381 reviewers who responded, 341 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing- November 26, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This LG electric Dryer is Amazing. Its aesthetically beautiful. It was very easy to set up. Great quality & heavy duty. Very easy to use. The design is top notch. Large capacity, beautiful LED setting display & wifi connection is just some of the futures that make such a difference. Also I must mention that it makes very minimal noise, once its done it plays a little melody to let you know its done. Every time the clothes are very well dried with out stiffness. It's such a pleasure doing laundry with this dryer. Over all I recommend this dryer because of its quality, design, futures and value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 100% Satisfied and you would be to.- April 11, 2021
We have limited space in our townhome so we have always had a laundry towers. When the most recent one broke we decided to look into stackable front load washers and dryers. We read all the negative comments about the smell and their inability to agitate enough to get stains out so we were a little nervous when we made the purchase. I am happy to say at 30 days in there is no smell from the washer and it has gotten the toughest stains two 8 year olds can make out of shorts, pants, skorts and dresses. The dryer is, as LGs always are, PERFECT. We could not be happier with our purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, solid washing machine except wifi setup- March 10, 2020
The washing machine is fantastic!!! It went in easily and runs great. Nice and quiet. I am not fond of all the beeping telling you it is done but the wife likes it. I like getting the notification that it is done. The only problem was trying to setup up the wifi communication. It was very slow and didn't work the first time but after successive tries it eventually connected. Now it keeps disconnecting after reconnecting. Not good. Also adding another user was not easy. The wifi capability is nice but don't buy it for the wifi because you will be disappointed. Get it because it is a good washing machine that happens to have wifi sometimes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dryer- January 25, 2021
I bought this dryer along with the matching washer for my gf while I lived in Seattle and she told me it was awesome how easy it was to install and use. I moved in about two months later and it looked great in our laundry room and it was so easy to use every setting was so helpful. I always had problems washing and drying or even sanitizing my sleeping bags after a camping trip. Now I just throw it in the dryer and pick sanitize and 30 mins later it’s ready to be used again. Same with down comforters or special materials such as blankets and winter sheets. Every setting serves a purpose and I really enjoy the app, it’s very user friendly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DLEX3900w- October 2, 2019
Purchased this dryer from East Coast Appliances on Sept 3,2019. This dryer is amazingly smart! When we started drying the clothes it gave us a d80 code which we looked up and it said there was an 80% obstruction for venting! Had no clue what that meant after researching decided to call a dryer vent cleaning company to brush the system. Thank god for this smart dryer cuz the technician found a dryer vent brush stuck in the system and it was covered with lint! This explains why the previous dryer took longer to dry and now the new one does an excellent job and it even sends me a notification tell me the clothes are dry! Best dryer around !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.