LG 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer (DLEX3700V) - Graphite Steel
Spend less time and money doing laundry
- Make quick work of drying your laundry with this ultra-large capacity dryer that includes more in each load, resulting in less overall loads
- Stackable design offers space-saving installation
- 7.4 cu.ft. electric dryer is ideal for households with large families and can handle a king-size comforter, as well as the sheet set, all in one load
- Lustrous graphite steel finish brings a sleek, modern aesthetic to your laundry area
Perfectly dried laundry every time
- Sensor dry adjusts to each individual load, thoroughly dry your items without damage from over drying
- Turbo steam feature lets you freshen your clothes without a full wash
- Use the Dial-A-Cycle control wheel to choose from 12 drying cycles and 5 temperature settings to customize each load
- Energy-Star qualified for higher eco-efficiency
Control and diagnose your dryer remotely
- Smart ThinQ technology lets you get cycle status updates, start or stop the dryer, and more with remote functionality from your smartphone or tablet
- SmartDiagnosis technology built into the washer directly communicates with LG customer service, self-diagnosing and troubleshooting issues and problems
Properly pair with the right sized washer
- When pairing with a matching washer, make sure to choose a dryer with the capacity roughly twice the size of the washer
- Overall dimensions: Width: 27"; height: 39"; depth: 30.13"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1794 reviewers who responded, 1672 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Super speedy- January 1, 2021
At first, I was afraid that stacking this dryer would make it too tall to reach the functions. No worries: the controls are easy to reach and see. The speed at which clothes dry is amazing; some loads take only a half hour. The clothes are in beautiful condition --nothing pills or tangles--they are nicely fluffed and unwrinkled. The lint trap is a good fit and catches all the fuzz. The lighted interior means no sock is left behind. I like the gentle time signaling the clothes are ready. It was easy to register the product with the QR code and to link it with the lG ThinQ functions. Great peace of mind, dealing with a quality company like LG.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lg dryer- August 20, 2021
I am happy with this purchase. The delivery happened within 10 days. As i live rural i thought the delivery price was fair, 80 bucks. The transport company was great both with communication and delivery person. The product itself is great. We already own an lg washer bought 3 years ago and it pairs perfectly. My only complaint is in regards to best buy itself. There is no way to see if i can pick it up ourself without going to the store 2.5 hours away. There was no way to talk directly to the store, all phone calls go to a central number. I could have picked it up myself for less than 80 bucks but a self pick up option was not available on line.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love my WiFi dryer!- November 22, 2019
I’ve owned this for a few months now. I bought the dryer and the washer as a set. I’ve had absolutely no problems with the dryer. The Wifi feature makes my life so much easier. It couldn’t get better unless laundry did itself. However, I’ve had problems with keeping the washer connected to the WiFi and I’ve read others have too. The dryer always works perfect with the WiFi so I know it’s possible and not a problem with their location. So just be aware if you want the matching set that this is a likely issue. Buying Google WiFi (the extender thingies) has helped but the washer still disconnects it self now again and I have to mess with it to reconnect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.