LG 70" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (70UP8070PUA) - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
Witness unimaginable details
- 70" LED screen with 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers optimal colours, clarity, and, contrast in every scene
- Active HDR support includes HDR10 and HLG for picture-by-picture adjustments, so you can enjoy all the details and colours in every scene
- 60Hz refresh rate offers lag- and motion blur-free smooth action in your gameplay and movies
- Built-in video presets such as Standard, Vivid, Cinema, and more, optimize and improve various types of content
Cinematic viewing and immersive gaming
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping brings spectacular brightness to every frame
- 360-degree VR play immerses you into the worlds of your favourite games (required accessories sold separately)
- 4K upscaling transforms non-4K content to near 4K resolution to enhance your viewing experience
Unmatched sound quality
- AI sound and Clear Voice give you a cinematic style audio experience
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the spatial surroundings of the TV and adjusts the sound output to complement the space
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to enjoy 3-dimensional audio with a pair of compatible Bluetooth speakers
- 20W bottom speaker delivers powerful sound to elevate your movie watching or gaming experience
Smart watching and browsing
- webOS operating system offers an intuitive user interface and access to your favourite streaming apps with customized recommendations
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, Apple TV app, Netflix, LG Channels, and more, for non-stop entertainment
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Apple HomeKit allow you to control the TV using voice commands
Multiple connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity let you stream your favourite content via your home network
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect compatible devices such as speakers, headphones, and more, for an immersive watching experience
- Three HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 USB media ports, 1 coaxial cable input, and 1 optical digital audio output give you the freedom to connect an array of peripheral devices
- AirPlay 2 allows you to cast content from your Apple devices to the large TV screen wirelessly
Your favourite content at your fingertips
- Ergonomic Magic Remote with point and scroll system is easy to hold and simple to operate
- Hotkeys for your favourite content providers offer shortcut access to a multitude of movies and shows
- Optional wall mount with 400mm x 400mm specifications allows easy installation of the TV on your wall
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 236 reviewers who responded, 217 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Punches above its weight- June 14, 2021
I would buy a 75" OLED, but the built in TV cabinet at our house just won't fit it - 70" is the largest I could go, and there are just few options for this size. I replaced a brand new Samsung 70" that was $400 more and had audio issues with Sonos. Back to back tested the two for picture differences and there's something about this TV that just pops color and clarity. Blacks could be a bit better but what do you expect from an LED TV. The remote is great and the "mouse pointer in the air" concept works surprisingly well. Overall extremely satisfied as this TV beat my expectations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Screen- January 21, 2022
Bought this TV back in August 2021 and today all of sudden multiple lines showed up across the screen. Never Been Moved Around!,,,The picture is poor quality, very disappointing as I have been an LG customer for years.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome- June 4, 2021
Awesome TV!!!!!!!!!! Must buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy with our tv- November 6, 2021
The request for this review came while still in the honeymoon phase as we've only had this tv for about a month. Overall, we've been very happy with this tv. The setup was very easy, just attach the legs, plug it in and connect to the WIFI and antenna. The remote is easy to use and works similarly to a computer mouse with a scroll wheel and a cursor on the tv. The picture quality varies based on a number of factors. The signal quality on the antenna, the signal strength of the WIFI, etc., but that isn't a factor of the tv but instead the quality of the input. At this point we'd buy this tv again and look forward to enjoying using it for years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never had a bad LG TV, and this one delivers!- May 13, 2022
We have this hanging in our bedroom, and I swear it’s like a mini movie theater! The colors are super vibrant, if you’re familiar with the LG operating system it’s very easy to use, and even if you’re not you’ll pick it up quickly. Can’t so much about the sound because we have it running through the surroundsound built into our ceiling, but picture-wise this thing is incredible. It’s even got a whole mode specifically for gamers and goes pretty much into detail as far as what type of game you’re playing and how the color scheme should look. That’s impressive, as I do a decent amount of gaming. Definitely worth the pick up!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.