LG 70" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (70UP8070PUA) - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
Witness unimaginable details
- 70" LED screen with 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers optimal colours, clarity, and, contrast in every scene
- Active HDR support includes HDR10 and HLG for picture-by-picture adjustments, so you can enjoy all the details and colours in every scene
- 60Hz refresh rate offers lag- and motion blur-free smooth action in your gameplay and movies
- Built-in video presets such as Standard, Vivid, Cinema, and more, optimize and improve various types of content
Cinematic viewing and immersive gaming
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping brings spectacular brightness to every frame
- 360-degree VR play immerses you into the worlds of your favourite games (required accessories sold separately)
- 4K upscaling transforms non-4K content to near 4K resolution to enhance your viewing experience
Unmatched sound quality
- AI sound and Clear Voice give you a cinematic style audio experience
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the spatial surroundings of the TV and adjusts the sound output to complement the space
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to enjoy 3-dimensional audio with a pair of compatible Bluetooth speakers
- 20W bottom speaker delivers powerful sound to elevate your movie watching or gaming experience
Smart watching and browsing
- webOS operating system offers an intuitive user interface and access to your favourite streaming apps with customized recommendations
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, Apple TV app, Netflix, LG Channels, and more, for non-stop entertainment
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Apple HomeKit allow you to control the TV using voice commands
Multiple connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity let you stream your favourite content via your home network
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect compatible devices such as speakers, headphones, and more, for an immersive watching experience
- Three HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 USB media ports, 1 coaxial cable input, and 1 optical digital audio output give you the freedom to connect an array of peripheral devices
- AirPlay 2 allows you to cast content from your Apple devices to the large TV screen wirelessly
Your favourite content at your fingertips
- Ergonomic Magic Remote with point and scroll system is easy to hold and simple to operate
- Hotkeys for your favourite content providers offer shortcut access to a multitude of movies and shows
- Optional wall mount with 400mm x 400mm specifications allows easy installation of the TV on your wall
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 140 reviewers who responded, 131 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Happy with our tv- November 6, 2021
The request for this review came while still in the honeymoon phase as we've only had this tv for about a month. Overall, we've been very happy with this tv. The setup was very easy, just attach the legs, plug it in and connect to the WIFI and antenna. The remote is easy to use and works similarly to a computer mouse with a scroll wheel and a cursor on the tv. The picture quality varies based on a number of factors. The signal quality on the antenna, the signal strength of the WIFI, etc., but that isn't a factor of the tv but instead the quality of the input. At this point we'd buy this tv again and look forward to enjoying using it for years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice tv with some issues to look at- December 25, 2021
It has a great picture to me even the blacks are great. The couple of things to be aware of is setup is not so easy and finding help instead of having a manual makes this more time consuming. Also my Onkyo wireless speakers are not compatible unless I use two remotes unacceptable!! The tv speakers are pretty good but no bass for movie watching I chatted with a tech from LG and after a couple of tries that was the result. Seems to me like they could do an upgrade to the software to remedy these issues. Just be aware you're wireless speakers may not work and be prepared to spend anywhere from $250 to $700 for new ones. Other than that I like the tv and would recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV for the Price- December 19, 2021
Waited until Best Buy had it on sale and bought it for my Daughter, her husband and my 2 year old Granddaughter 3 months ago. They absolutely love it and was an upgrade from their 55”. You wouldn’t think so, but there is a big difference in size over the 65” that gives it a “wow” factor. Great picture, especially in 4K, has all the apps built in (no more Roku), and has the “Magic” remote which I like and I’m use to because I have the LG 77” OLED. Can’t go wrong, especially when Best Buy has it on sale. Bought it on line, and as usual BB delivered it in a couple of days, box in perfect condition, and the delivery people were very nice. Can’t go wrong, especially when Best Buy has it on sale!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Punches above its weight- June 14, 2021
I would buy a 75" OLED, but the built in TV cabinet at our house just won't fit it - 70" is the largest I could go, and there are just few options for this size. I replaced a brand new Samsung 70" that was $400 more and had audio issues with Sonos. Back to back tested the two for picture differences and there's something about this TV that just pops color and clarity. Blacks could be a bit better but what do you expect from an LED TV. The remote is great and the "mouse pointer in the air" concept works surprisingly well. Overall extremely satisfied as this TV beat my expectations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LG 70" ClassUP8070Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV- August 21, 2021
This tv replaced another LG of 60 inches. I had it installed by the Geek Squad about 3 weeks ago. It has worked beautifully since they plugged it in. The picture is amazing and it is a Smart Tv. I have been very pleased with the way it looks on the wall(it has a very shallow depth and does not come away from the wall). Mine is mounted on a new mounting bracket that will extend to hold an 85 inch tv if need be. It is also on a new surge protector. I would liked to have purchased the OLED...but maybe next time. For now, this one is just perfect!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.