LG 75" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (75UM6970PUB) - Only at Best Buy
- 75" IPS 4K display draws you into its rich, vivid picture with stunning realism and accurate colour from wide viewing angles
- 4K Active HDR adjusts picture scene by scene to give you the best possible image
- webOS 4.5 operating system offers the magic of smart home voice control and personalized content recommendations with LG's award-winning interface (internet connection required)
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Google Play Movies, DAZN, YouTube, and The Karaoke Channel apps included to watch your favourite content (additional subscriptions may be required)
- Access to Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa gives you control over your smart home right from your TV
- LG ThinQ AI listens, thinks, and answers your questions to provide the ultimate personalized control over your smart home
- Bluetooth 5 lets you easily connect a range of devices wirelessly without the hassle of wires or cables
- Premium minimal design boasts a sleek profile with an impressively light frame, make it easy to move and display how you want
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Cable Holder
- Stand Screw
- Remote (L-Con)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1797 reviewers who responded, 1701 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 5 Stars all the way- February 24, 2020
I’ve always looked for the best price on TV and it’s been more than 10 years since I bought one. That time it was a plasma TV. Walking through Costco and Sams club I always looked at these new TVs in awe. Back then 50” was huge. Now I feel like the norm is about 70” or higher. I really wanted the 86” to fill up my completely but I couldn’t think of why I would want to spend another $1k. So I got the 75” instead for $799. The TV has been absolutely incredible. Sound and picture are amazing. I would highly recommend. I’ve seen the price on this fluctuate from time to time so if it goes above $800 I would just wait it out and it’ll come back down.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buyers beware- September 8, 2021
- Crystal clear for such a large screen- November 7, 2019
First off this TV is huge. It may not seem like it when you're in the giant open store, but once you set it up/mount it in your home, you'll see just how big it is. Picture quality is amazing, HDR works great, and all features of the TV work as expected. Apps (prime, netflix, etc) actually stream in 4k (a feature that is bafflingly missing on other brands I own) The only complaint (which upon research is common and apparently not limited to LG) is that while you can use the HDMI ARC in/output for device control, you will NOT get quality sound back to your reciever/sound bar. I had to run a second optical audio line for audio return.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.