LG 75" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (75UP7070PUD) - 2021
Bring your entertainment to life
- 75-inches LED display with a 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution presents all of your entertainment in lifelike clarity
- Over 8.3 million active pixels of 4K provides four times the resolution of full HD so you can enjoy an impressive realism in every scene
- 60HZ refresh rate minimises blurs from frame to frame so you don't miss a moment of fast-paced action
- Active HDR delivers a scene-by-scene picture adjustment with support for HDR10 and HLG
- 20-watt bottom speaker and AI Sound, AI Acoustic Tuning Ready, and Clear Voice audio enhancements immerse you completely in pure sound
Smart and well-connected
- WebOS platform delivers personalised content recommendations and makes it easy to find the programming you want
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, the Apple TV app, Netflix, and LG Channels for virtually endless entertainment options (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports, a coaxial cable input, an optical digital audio output, and a USB port make it incredibly easy to connect a wide range of peripherals
- Wi-Fi, Wired, Bluetooth 5.0, and Apple AirPlay 2 technologies allow you to connect to the Internet and compatible devices with ease
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 310 reviewers who responded, 293 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV, OK OS and remote- 9 janvier 2022
We have 4 TCLs, a Samsung, and now a LG. LG is now our favorite TV with the TCL 6 series a close second. This tv is supposed to be a lower end LG, but it looks better than our Samsung 80t. Even the reviews (professional) rag on the black levels and the fact it’s an ips panel, but in reality the picture is crisp and looks good both in lights and darks. It also does not look terrible if you get off to the side, and who is going to be directly in front of the tv all the time. Major kudos LG. With that said, the OS on this tv is like the Samsungs, a mess. And in a world of more simplified remotes, the remote is a liddle overblown. Google TV and Roku are still the best in regards to layout and remotes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super great TV- 2 août 2021
Really cool TV. This set has so many great features, the sound quality is amazing and the picture looks beautiful,the color is amazing and it has so much to offer and it’s just the right size. Im very pleased with this purchase. If you have the opportunity to own this set you won’t be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LG is the way to go!- 13 juillet 2021
LG is just the way to go! Picture quality is great. I keep buying these TVs just to get a bigger one each time. 32-40-50-65- now 75! And the 32 inch still works that I purchased 15 years ago. I’d rather purchase an LG and add fire stick that purchase Fire TV again. Nothing wrong with Fire TV. LG just better product IMOYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The LG 2021 75" Smart TV.- 7 juillet 2021
Excellent purchase, it's very easy to use and navigation on the remote is not complicated at all. Plus it has its own LG channels. It has added a prestigious outlook to my living room space and whenever I come home from work, I feel happy and fulfilled. No regrets buying this LG product. Life's Truly Good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Buyer- 21 août 2021
I am in love with my new 75 inch LG,I love everything about it ,sound ,user friendly and price was great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.