LG 75" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (75UP8070PUA) - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
Witness unimaginable details
- 75" LED screen with 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers optimal colours, clarity, and, contrast in every scene
- Active HDR support includes HDR10 and HLG for picture-by-picture adjustments, so you can enjoy all the details and colours in every scene
- 60Hz refresh rate offers lag- and motion blur-free smooth action in your gameplay and movies
- Built-in video presets such as Standard, Vivid, Cinema, and more, optimize and improve various types of content
Cinematic viewing and immersive gaming
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping brings spectacular brightness to every frame
- 360-degree VR play immerses you into the worlds of your favourite games (required accessories sold separately)
- 4K upscaling transforms non-4K content to near 4K resolution to enhance your viewing experience
Unmatched sound quality
- AI sound and Clear Voice give you a cinematic style audio experience
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the spatial surroundings of the TV and adjusts the sound output to complement the space
- Bluetooth Surround Ready allows you to enjoy 3-dimensional audio with a pair of compatible Bluetooth speakers
- 20W bottom speaker delivers powerful sound to elevate your movie watching or gaming experience
Smart watching and browsing
- webOS operating system offers an intuitive user interface and access to your favourite streaming apps with customized recommendations
- Preloaded with Disney+, Prime Video, Apple TV app, Netflix, LG Channels, and more, for non-stop entertainment
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Apple HomeKit allow you to control the TV using voice commands
Multiple connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity let you stream your favourite content via your home network
- Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to connect compatible devices such as speakers, headphones, and more, for an immersive watching experience
- Three HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 USB media ports, 1 coaxial cable input, and 1 optical digital audio output give you the freedom to connect an array of peripheral devices
- AirPlay 2 allows you to cast content from your Apple devices to the large TV screen wirelessly
Your favourite content at your fingertips
- Ergonomic Magic Remote with point and scroll system is easy to hold and simple to operate
- Hotkeys for your favourite content providers offer shortcut access to a multitude of movies and shows
- Optional wall mount with 400mm x 400mm specifications allows easy installation of the TV on your wall
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Screen failed at 2 years- September 15, 2021
Great TV otherwise, but poorly (or cleverly) designed to cause screen failures sometime after the warranty expires, thus forcing you to either deal with the screen impediment, pay for a repair, or buy another TV. Call me old fashioned, but if I'm going to spend $1000 on a TV, it should last at LEAST five years... making out to approximately $200/year. Given that the screens are prone to failure, I would not recommend LG to F&F. In fact, I'll be advising anyone I know in the market for a new TV to stray far away from LG, and instead opt for Panasonic or Samsung, both of which I have owned in the past and not once experienced a screen failure from regular use.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love my new LG TV!!- September 14, 2021
Love my new LG TV!! Huge screen, great picture, extremely happy with this purchase. Spent a lot of time shopping around and very glad we went with this TV. Glad I went with this 2021 model. Magic remote is also super easy to use and a great feature. I thought it may be difficult to get use to navigating after having a Roku tv in the past, but not the case at all. Best Buy did a great job mounting our new tv and getting us all set up. Would recommend to family and friends.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- $200.00 off, awesome picture!- September 24, 2021
Bought this a couple of weeks ago to replace a 60" LG I sold to a neighbor. This is the maximum I can fit into the space. What sold me about that is the legs are the closer in than previous models. After some fiddling, great picture. Takes a little to get used to the "magic" remote. tip- when you want to exit something just keep holding down the exit button.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.