LG 77" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED77C1AUB) - 2021
Delightful visual experience
- 77" display with 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution brings your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content to life with realistic picture quality
- Smart TV technology backed by the α9 Gen4 AI processor 4K analyses and optimizes content with deep-learning algorithms so you get the best possible audio and video quality every single time
- Cutting-edge OLED display panel features millions of self-lit pixels to produce deep blacks and true-to-life colours on the screen
Outstanding colours and clarity
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology enhances every frame with vibrant colours, brightness, and contrast levels that appear realistic
- 120Hz refresh rate means that you can enjoy your fast-paced content such as games and sports with exceptionally smooth and tear-free visuals with minimized motion blur and ultra-fast picture transitions
Mesmerize yourself with Dolby technology
- Dolby Vision IQ technology automatically adjusts picture settings based on the content genre and ambient lighting conditions for the optimal visual experience
- Integrated 40W bottom speaker system boasts highly-immersive Dolby Atmos technology to deliver multi-dimensional surround sound to make you feel like you're at the cinema
Entertainment on demand
- WebOS platform features an intuitive UI to help you stream content from a wide range of online entertainment apps right in the comfort of your home
- Preloaded with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports alert apps for streaming the content of your choice (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Home screen layout gives you quick access to your favourite apps and provides personalized content suggestions for added convenience
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you search content online with simple voice commands and allow you to integrate the TV to your smart home network for effortless voice control
Other convenient features
- Included magic remote comes with an ergonomic design for easy control of the TV
- Dedicated hotkeys enable shortcuts to major content streaming platforms
- Magic Tap feature lets you connect your smartphone to the TV (requires compatible smartphone with NFC)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 for wireless screen mirroring from compatible Apple devices
Wide connectivity options
- Flexible Wi-Fi and wired connectivity options help pairing the TV to your home network through wireless routers or broadband connections for streaming your favourite content
- Bluetooth 5.0 instantly pairs up with compatible headphones and speakers for wireless audio playback
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 1 coaxial cable input port, 1 optical digital audio output port, 3 USB media ports, and 1 headphone jack enable easy connectivity with home theatre components, game consoles, set-top boxes, USB drives, and more (each sold separately)
- Compatible with 400mm x 200mm wall mounts for optional wall installation (wall mount sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1838 reviewers who responded, 1763 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sensational Television- December 12, 2021
Bought this Tv to play Halo, and forza 5 on xbox x, its been great so far! The blacks are very deep and whites to match, it has alot of options, overall my son and I are very happy, thanks LGYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bright and beautiful picture colors- December 31, 2021
Waited years for an opportunity to purchase an OLED TV and this one does not disappoint. With bright and beautiful picture colors, we can now enjoy our 4K home videos the way they are meant to be viewed. OLED pixels are individually lit and not a single bad pixel (stuck on/off). Family visitors raved about the thinness of the screen, mistaking the TV as a mirror sitting on a table. :) At first, we were a little concerned about the reflection of the room's track lighting on the TV screen but, after a few days, we no longer notice that slight distraction as the TV picture quality (brightness, contrast, and color reproduction) overwhelmingly overshadows any reflection. Also noted that any reflection of the room lighting on the TV screen can only be seen at certain angles based on the light source and the viewing position. One very interesting thing: When the TV is off, the screen is highly reflective, looking almost like a dark mirror, where we can see ourselves sitting on our couches - The screen surface coating is unusual but we do like that mirror finished/reflection when the TV is off. TV software has good usability and updates quite often. Navigating the setting menu is intuitive. While the remote control functionality and layout are good, its manufacturing process is not so good. After about one month of infrequent use, certain parts of the remote started to make rattling sound as if the remote's plastic pieces are not fitted firmly. More specifically, the plastic battery compartment door started to slide ever slightly left/right and the bottom front plastic cover started to flex; these imperfections made rattling sounds (of plastic touching/rubbing) when buttons are pressed on the remote. After contacting LG, we quickly received a replacement remote. Great customer service, LG! Unfortunately, the replacement remote started to have the same issues after about 3 weeks of use. Please note that we do NOT abuse the remote; in fact, we hardly ever touch it once the TV is turned on. To the LG designers/engineers: There is a design/manufacturing flaw with the TV remote as certain parts do not fit well together and these moving parts eventually lead to rattling sounds from the remote control's casing when buttons are pressed. We like the built-in apps like YouTube. The programmable shortcut buttons to quickly go from a live TV broadcast, to an app, to a certain input source,..., is a plus as we switch between multiple sources (Windows PC with Kodi media center, YouTube app, XBox gaming console, live broadcast). From a Windows PC, this OLED TV can display 4K@120Hz (yes, 4K at 120Hz) with a proper graphics card (Gigabyte GV-N1030OC-2GI Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 OC 2G) and matching HDMI cable (8K HDMI Cable 48Gbps 6.6FT/2M, Highwings Ultra High Speed HDMI Braided Cord-4K@120Hz 8K@60Hz, DTS:X, HDCP 2.2 & 2.3, HDR 10). We can definitely say that this LG OLED TV is Windows PC friendly! The network cable (Gbit Ethernet) port provides fast and reliable Internet access as it bypasses the crowded WiFi traffic in the house. We see a substantial improvement in response time going a WiFi connection to a wired network connection. For example, seconds to start/forward/rewind a YouTube 4K video on WiFi versus less than a second using the wired connection. This TV is not heavy but it is certainly not light. Be aware of your hand positions when unboxing and righting up the TV from the flat position to a vertical position. The thin screen flexes and you don't want to put any pressure on it when righting up the TV. Read the quick installation guide *before* taking the TV out of the box. OLED65C1AUB is a great LG OLED TV. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!- July 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought my last TV 11 years ago. It was pretty high-end at the time and I have always thought that the picture was really good. I've been absolutely blown away with the picture on my new LG C1 - it's stunning! HD through Sky looks great but the real magic kicks in when I start watching Netflix, YouTube etc. in 4K. The picture is jaw-droppingly beautiful and I can't get over how clear and vibrant everything looks. My last TV struggled displaying any kind of detail in a dark scene; my new C1 brings everything out really clearly. I've included some photos but they don't do the tv justice. I couldn't be happier with the TV and I only wish I had bought an OLED sooner.
- My Personal Movie Theatre!- September 17, 2021
We've had our new 77" OLED for about 2-3 weeks. We had it wall mounted the day we bought it and it is like being in our own personal movie theatre! It was super easy to set up and get it connected to everything. Although I'm sure I still have features to explore, we jumped right in as soon as it was installed. The picture quality is excellent with crisp details. We really look forward to watching a good action movie once we are settled in to our new house!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Immersive and crisp!- November 2, 2021
This TV is the best looking an most immersive media experience I have ever had. The TV settings are also well laid out and easy to understand to tweak everything to your viewing style. I've been going through my entire movie collection again just to exeperience it in this TV! If I had to nitpick, the alexa integration is not the best. But, it doesn't matter. I'm happy to use the remote which is awesome anyways.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.