LG 77" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED77G1PUA) - 2021
Surreal 4K with a rich OLED experience
- 77" screen with 4K Ultra HD with 3840 x 2160 native resolution puts you at the centre of life-like visuals
- AI-upscaled α9 Gen4 processor analyses and optimizes your content with deep-learning algorithms
- OLED Motion Pro and OLED EVO produce bright and sharp images with great content clarity for stunning images
- HDR technology results in rich colours, wide colour gamut, and bright highlights with great contrast
Enhanced gaming experience
- 360-degree VR Play gets you hooked to incredible 360-degree videos and 3D games in a super light and compact format
- G-Sync support and 120Hz refresh rate prevent screen tearing and stuttering when playing fast-paced games, even at high-resolution
Intelligent colours for lifelike images
- Ultra Luminance Pro offers vast contrast and brightness increase for stunning, vivid visuals
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro renders crisp HDR images that keep their details on the big screen
Cinema experience right inside your home
- Dolby Vision IQ automatically tweaks picture settings according to the content genre and ambient surroundings
- Bottom-configured 60W speaker system with Dolby Atmos technology immerses you into multi-dimension surround soundscape, just like at the cinema
- AI Sound Pro examines audio data points and optimizes the sound by genre to give you an immersive experience
- webOS operating system offers a user-friendly interface so you can easily find the content you want to watch
- Preloaded apps include YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports alert
- Integrated Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you control the TV with voice commands
- Magic Tap connects your compatible smartphone to the TV using NFC
Various connectivity options
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi allow smooth wireless connection to supported devices
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 3 USB media ports, 1 headphone jack, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 coaxial cable input allow you to plug in compatible devices
- Supports optional wall installation with compatible 300mm x 300mm wall mount (sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 381 reviewers who responded, 361 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Spend it.- July 6, 2021
Worth every penny. Id you're scared go to church. This is Next gen with everything proven to me. The install was a breeze.(ill include a pic,, the included bolts to mount were barely used) The options are endless and i suggest game mode when you game , it is infinitely better than everything i have thought. Go through many options. Have to be smart. This tv is 30% cheaper than the GX just last elyrar and has a gen 9 a.i. chip. Do yourself a favor and buy a Vizio cause you aint ready. This is 2021 and beyond! Be prepared to use zip ties in the back for the cords. The plastic bracket was a mess.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PICTURE QUALITY A++++- August 25, 2021
I've owned this TV for about a few weeks now coming from a 2015 L.E.D TV and I enjoy every minutes of it. HDR movies is outstanding SDR contents look fantastic and sports. Also my XBOX Series X and PLAYSTATION 5 IS LOOKING A++++ now just waiting for Sony unlock the VRR feature. This TV is the best Gaming TV you can get right now. I would definitely recommend this TV to anyoneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Next Level Entertainment- January 6, 2022
Truly amazing quality. Netfli, hbo max and tv has come alive. Picture quality is just a beauty. Gaming here has spoiled me gaming anywhere else. Tv sound isnt bad actually a lot better than expected, but id still recommend buying a sound bar.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Indentations in screen- August 28, 2021
I’ve been through 3 of these TVs and there are indentations/undulations in the screen around the edges. Has nothing to do with the picture quality, which is amazing, but if this TV is going in a room with any window, I would not recommend due to these discrepancies in the screen which are quite visible and cause distortions. Bestbuy has been great throughout this process and LG has been awful. They don’t want to acknowledge a manufacturing defect with the new evo screen. Switching to a Sony. Also see other reviewer with same problem. Some people may be able to overlook this problem, but for $4500 I expect better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Even looks good turned off.- January 2, 2022
I hadn't owned a TV for 3 years. With a long winter ahead I decided to go all in. I have a one bedroom apartment with limited space and I didn't want the TV to be a focal point of the room. The thin design was just right. I installed it myself. The integrated bracket and mounting templates made that easy. The picture is like nothing I've ever experienced. I cannot compare it to other TVs since it had been a while. I mostly use the most true-life color settings as opposed to the enhanced ones. And it is paired with an LG SP9YA soundbar and the SPK8-S rear speakers. Way plenty of power for my small place.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.