LG 83" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV (OLED83C1AUA) - 2021
Delightful visual experience
- 83" display with 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) native resolution brings your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content to life with realistic picture quality
- Smart TV technology backed by the α9 Gen4 AI processor 4K analyses and optimizes content with deep-learning algorithms so you get the best possible audio and video quality every single time
- Cutting-edge OLED display panel features millions of self-lit pixels to produce deep blacks and true-to-life colours on the screen
Outstanding colours and clarity
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology enhances every frame with vibrant colours, brightness, and contrast levels that appear realistic
- 120Hz refresh rate means that you can enjoy your fast-paced content such as games and sports with exceptionally smooth and tear-free visuals with minimized motion blur and ultra-fast picture transitions
Mesmerize yourself with Dolby technology
- Dolby Vision IQ technology automatically adjusts picture settings based on the content genre and ambient lighting conditions for the optimal visual experience
- Integrated 40W bottom speaker system boasts highly-immersive Dolby Atmos technology to deliver multi-dimensional surround sound to make you feel like you're at the cinema
Entertainment on demand
- WebOS platform features an intuitive UI to help you stream content from a wide range of online entertainment apps right in the comfort of your home
- Preloaded with YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LG Content Store, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney +, Apple TV, and Sports alert apps for streaming the content of your choice (in-app subscriptions may be required)
- Home screen layout gives you quick access to your favourite apps and provides personalized content suggestions for added convenience
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you search content online with simple voice commands and allow you to integrate the TV to your smart home network for effortless voice control
Other convenient features
- Included magic remote comes with an ergonomic design for easy control of the TV
- Dedicated hotkeys enable shortcuts to major content streaming platforms
- Magic Tap feature lets you connect your smartphone to the TV (requires compatible smartphone with NFC)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 for wireless screen mirroring from compatible Apple devices
Wide connectivity options
- Flexible Wi-Fi and wired connectivity options help pairing the TV to your home network through wireless routers or broadband connections for streaming your favourite content
- Bluetooth 5.0 instantly pairs up with compatible headphones and speakers for wireless audio playback
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, 1 coaxial cable input port, 1 optical digital audio output port, 3 USB media ports, and 1 headphone jack enable easy connectivity with home theatre components, game consoles, set-top boxes, USB drives, and more (each sold separately)
- Compatible with 400mm x 400mm wall mounts for optional wall installation (wall mount sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 365 reviewers who responded, 348 would recommend this product.
- Very good Picture, Questionable Audio for (e)ARC- July 30, 2021
I have had 3 LG OLED TVs and have always enjoyed the beautiful video that an OLED screen provides. However, this C1 has been the most difficult in getting the eARC(ARC) audio to work correctly. I have to change the Audio setting every day to "Wired Device" because it keeps changing this setting to "TV Speaker". I don't know why it keeps changing back and have even performed a factory reset as suggested by LG support and it did not fix the issue. I've spent hours now with LG support to no avail. I may have to change the audio for the built-in apps and devices connected directly to C1 to optical instead of HDMI because of this issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great picture, but- November 30, 2021
Sorry the remote is poor, should be backlit at this price range, and isnt built solid either, the battery compartment was loose enough to be annoying so I had to line the plate with a bit of tape to sure it up, and the earc doesn't function well with an older pioneer receiver, reverts to optical so I doubt I'm getting the formats that my expensive hdmi 1 4 receiver is capable of. The volume and channel buttons are difficult to locate by feel alone, the local channels turner seems subpar, one day it locks on the next no signal. At this price I am somewhat disappointed, particularly with the remotes failings and Earc quirky operating.
- ENJOY YOUR FAMILY TIME- June 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product as part of a review program in return for an unbiased review. I will start of by saying I am a big fan of the am blight visual imbursement you feel, however the LG C1's OLED image quality is truly next generation. Finally loading up a TV that displays the true potential of the new gaming consoles confirms that LG and their Game Optimizer have worked wonders. The depths of the blacks alone are something I have never experienced before. From the initial unboxing, ease of setup, gaming style menus and comfortable remote, I would happily recommend this TV for the average person and its a no brainer for gamers.