LG 86" 4K UHD HDR LED webOS Smart TV (86UP8770PUA) - 2021
Feast your eyes on realistic visuals
- 86" flat LCD screen with 3840 x 2160 native resolution gives you sharp and crisp pictures in ultra high definition
- α7 Gen4 AI Processor 4K optimizes every scene automatically to get the best contrast, colour, and clarity with Ultra Luminance and HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping
- 360-degree VR play immerses you into the worlds of your favourite games (required accessories sold separately)
- 120Hz refresh rate makes fast action scenes seem as smooth and fluid as ever
- Built-in video modes such as Standard, Vivid, Cinema, and more, optimize and improve various types of content
- Dolby Atmos audio technology with AI Sound, and Clear Voice generate rich sound with crisp voices
- AI Acoustic Tuning analyses the surrounding space and optimizes audio output for the best immersive experience
- Bluetooth Surround Sound Ready lets you pair compatible Bluetooth speakers to experience 3-dimensional audio
- Bottom speaker configuration with 20W power capacity delivers clean and natural sounding audio
- webOS operating system offers an intuitive user interface and access to your favourite streaming apps with customized recommendations
- Preloaded apps such as you YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and more give you access to hours of entertainment
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa allow you to control the TV using voice commands
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit so you can control and configure your smart home with your Apple device
- Dedicated Magic Remote with firm grip offers smooth scrolling, fast searching, and overall convenient control
Multiple connectivity ports and easy installation
- Integrated Wi-Fi for quick connection to the internet in order to access streaming services, videos, updates, and more
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you pair compatible devices such as wireless speakers, smartphones, and more
- Two HDMI 2.1 ports and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, 3 USB ports, 1 coaxial cable input, and 1 optical digital audio output allow you to connect gaming consoles, laptops, flash drives, routers, and other peripherals
- 600mm x 400mm wall mount specifications for optional wall installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Magic Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 78 reviewers who responded, 74 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV - Loving it!- September 8, 2021
After a lot of research and debating, I bought this TV a month ago and I'm thrilled with my purchase. I debated on going bigger (and paying a bit more) or going a bit smaller (and getting a few more features) but decided this 82 inch LG TV was the sweet spot for me. I love the picture and clarity. In bright light or dark of night, the picture is amazing. I love the WebOS and the magic remote. The LG Store makes downloading apps (YouTube TV, Netflix, etc) a breeze. It may be strange, but the gallery app is one of my favorites... I love watching the slide show of all the paintings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- awsome tv- October 3, 2021
my name is John i just want give a quick review about my new 86 inch lg tv but understand a review can never fully give u the feel as truly owning one. I bought this tv about a month ago. i love it. the picture quality is amazing, and so real. the enjoyment of having your own theater screen in your own home is like no other. the size of the screen at 86 inches make the characters look life size like you there. i also have a 43 inch lg tv and that picture is amazing but at double the size wow is it beautiful. all i can say is you have to be watching this tv to understand quality and time that was put into this tv. buy one you wont regret. best investment i made so far. thank you for the chance to share my experiance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TV for the price point!- September 20, 2021
Great TV for the price point. The picture is nice as well. I own a higher end samsung and side by side you can tell the difference, but this LG is pretty good if you want a middle of the road TV for the price point. The volume on the TV could be a little louder. You'll want a sonos or bose sound bar. The remote has a tendency to do things you don't want. The pointer doesn't always click the correct icon and launches some voice activation all the time. Example: I'll click on HULU app and then the voice activated thing will pop up "hello, here are some suggestions on what to watch..." then it turns to LG live tv or something. I had to disable the voice commands on the TV. Ridiculous. I will say though... my higher end samsung has a terrible remote as well! Completely ridiculous for the price point of the tv. It' garbage. So maybe these manufacturers don't care.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.