LG Electronics 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher w/ Third Rack (LDP6810SS) - Stainless Steel
Powerful cleaning at your fingertips
- 24" built-in dishwasher fits neatly between your cabinetry for a streamlined look and easy-access convenience
- QuadWash uses four spray arms with high-pressure jets to effectively clean your dishes
- Multi-Motion arms rotate back and forth while spinning to spray water from multiple directions
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates at a quiet 44dB level so it won't interfere with conversations or entertainment
- Turbo Cycle uses a small amount of extra water and energy to tackle heavily-soiled dishes in just an hour
- Express Cycle gets your lightly-soiled dishes done in only 33 minutes
- Extra Dy and Night Dry options ensure every dish comes out thoroughly dried and ready to put away
- Dual Zone Wash lets you change the spray intensity in the upper and lower racks so you can wash different types of dishes at once
- TrueSteam technology powers through food residue to minimize the need for prewashing, enables gentle cleaning for fragile items, and provides up to 60% fewer water spots than traditional washing
Smart, stylish, and incredibly versatile
- Integrated ThinQ technology allows you to monitor the dishwasher right from your smartphone
- Compatible with the Google Assistant for status updates with simple voice commands
- EasyRack Plus system lets you adjust the racks to accommodate a wide range of large or oddly-sized dishes
- Third rack offers additional space to maximize the capacity and functionality of the dishwasher
- Smooth glide rails make it effortless to load and unload your dishes
- Smudge-resistant stainless steel finish and front controls give your kitchen a sleek, modern look
- Width: 60.33cm (23.75")
- Height: 85.34cm (33.6")
- Depth: 62.48cm (24.6")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 684 reviewers who responded, 596 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Impressed for the cost- June 20, 2021
For such a new dishwasher with the latest tech, I was expecting to be blown away. Unfortunately, I think my 10 plus year old Kenmore dishwasher was better! The items you put in the dishwasher need to be scrubbed pretty well before you put them in, as they won't come out spotless otherwise. The bottom rack for the plates is not sturdy and collapses under the weight and strain of plates-very frustrating! The 3rd rack which I was most excited about can only hold flat items since there is not much room at the top. Make sure to put the sleep mode on otherwise the "singing" of the dishwasher will wake the dead. So disappointed in this item :(No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy- December 9, 2021
A week after the dishwasher was delivered there was a huge crack on the control panel. After a year that crack has now made its way to the front of the dishwasher. For the price, this should not be acceptable. Very unhappyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very noisy and water spots- February 26, 2021
I bought this LG dishwasher a month ago, Pros: I love the way they have the racks that you can fold down to make extra room for larger items and the fact the the 2nd drawer can be lowered for taller items on that drawer. Its very sleek and easy enough to install. Cons: #1 - VERY noisy, although it was rated one of the quietest, I can hear the water when its in the front of the dishwasher, and because it is "energy saving", this goes on for hours. #2 - It goes on for hours #3 - I have to push extra buttons to get my dishes to actually dry, because it is "energy saving" all of my silverware and glasses come out with water spots.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No Complaints- December 4, 2020
No Complaints. Has LG chimes you can turn off. WiFi doesn’t add much besides notifications. Does good job cleaning. After a bit of trialing I found it can be run overnight with even plastics pretty dry in the morning. I used auto + Steam + Extra Dry. Controls are on top but not hidden with standard depth install (see my pic). Use can use controls with door shut or open. No heating element so plastics can go on bottom. System drys be using hot water and venting after the washing is complete. The prongs on every rack can be folded down to accommodate pots/pans/bakeware. So prong slots can be about 1inch, two inch or flat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice look and very quiet, but...- January 7, 2022
I really like the design and features of the dishwasher, plus it's very quiet. The "but" of this review is that we often are experiencing the door not staying closed and then the cycle stops and it starts beeping. There is no water spilling out but the dishes don't clean. Additionally the cycles are super long... like hours long. We bought the model with the controls on top but after installing, it's not convenient as I'd hoped. The lip of the counter makes it somewhat of a challenge to see the panel properly and select the cycles you want. With this being said, if did it again I may look for a dishwasher that had quicker cycles and maybe the controls on the front.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.