LG Electronics 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher (LDFN3432T) - Stainless Steel
Cleaning you can count on
- 24" built-in dishwasher fits neatly between your cabinetry for a streamlined look accommodates up to 15 place settings
- QuadWash uses four spray arms with high-pressure jets to effectively clean your dishes
- Multi-Motion arms rotate back and forth while spinning to spray water from multiple directions
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates at a quiet 50dB level so it won't interfere with conversations or entertainment
- Dynamic Dry ensures every dish comes out thoroughly dried and ready to put away
Versatile and stylish
- EasyRack Plus system lets you adjust the racks to accommodate a wide range of large or oddly-sized dishes
- NeveRust stainless steel tub ensures lasting reliability and strength
- Stainless steel finish and front controls give your kitchen a sleek, modern look
- Width: 60.33cm (23.75")
- Height: 85.34cm (33.6")
- Depth: 62.48cm (24.6")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 279 reviewers who responded, 241 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Hunt kitchen- January 9, 2022
This is a good basic dishwasher. It cleans our dishes well and is quiet. We usually run ours at night and use the night dry. My plates fit nicely on the bottom. Glasses and bowls fit well on the top. I like that the utensil basket is on the side of the bottom rack; however, it seems smaller than my previous dishwasher and the handle to the basket is too big which makes it harder to put utensils in the middle sections. The handle doesn’t need to be so fat. Also, you need to pull the bottom rack out by holding at the middle of the rack or it will easily run off the tracks. This happened more with my heavy Christmas dishes than with my everyday dishes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So quiet, need to check it’s running- June 5, 2021
My dishwasher replacement journey took 3.5 months from initial purchase of a dishwasher to final installation. God finally led me to a dishwasher that was meant for me. This dishwasher is very quiet, good that it is literally feet from the living room. The fact it holds so much, can accommodate large 30 oz steel cups is a plus. The 10 year warranty was said to be one of the best around. The delivery people said they return fewer LG products than other brands. The 5 stars are for the dishwasher and delivery people, several people inside the Best Buy organization make me question teamwork and professional integrity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Dishwasher with a great price- July 9, 2021
The LG 24" Front-Control built-in Dishwasher with Stainless steel tub has a great price, a clean look, does a good job at cleaning dishes. I have not tried putting food-caked or heavy soiled dishes in it, and i prob won't ever, so if the question is "will it clean dishes that has solidified food on it?" then I would not have an answer for that. The only extras included in the packaging were the drain hose (already attached), and the support brackets. You will need to purchase (or repurpose) the power line and the input water hose. I just used the ones from the washer I was replacing. Saved myself $27.00.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Quiet Dishwashing Exoerience- June 20, 2021
This is the quietest dishwasher I have ever experienced. I saw the installer standing next to the recently installed dishwasher and I asked if he was finished. I cold not tell that he was running a test of the unit. I could not hear it running. My first load left some standing water in the bowls in the top shelf. Instruction manual says not to tilt bowls but then the indents collect water. I will go back to tilting and adjust the drying settings. First load dishes were very clean and dry with the exception of the mentioned bowls. This dishwasher is great and I strongly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don’t have to wash dishes before loading!- June 19, 2021
Our last dishwasher needed EVERYTHING wiped off the dishes before they where loaded. This machine is a beast and cleaned everything off. It says, at least two times, in the manual to just scrape off the chunks and it means it! We load it up full every time and it only has an issue with and cheese left on dishes. The quick mode is just under an hour and does the same job as the 2.5-3 hour cycles. Lots of space for plenty of dishes, cups and utensils. Quiet compared to other brands/models we have had. Super easy to use and looks good. I would love to give some negatives but so far we don’t have any. It’s been installed for about three month, so I don’t know about longevity but I’m hoping it lasts!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.