LG Electronics 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher (LDFN3432T) - Stainless Steel
Cleaning you can count on
- 24" built-in dishwasher fits neatly between your cabinetry for a streamlined look accommodates up to 15 place settings
- QuadWash uses four spray arms with high-pressure jets to effectively clean your dishes
- Multi-Motion arms rotate back and forth while spinning to spray water from multiple directions
- Inverter Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates at a quiet 50dB level so it won't interfere with conversations or entertainment
- Dynamic Dry ensures every dish comes out thoroughly dried and ready to put away
Versatile and stylish
- EasyRack Plus system lets you adjust the racks to accommodate a wide range of large or oddly-sized dishes
- NeveRust stainless steel tub ensures lasting reliability and strength
- Stainless steel finish and front controls give your kitchen a sleek, modern look
- Width: 60.33cm (23.75")
- Height: 85.34cm (33.6")
- Depth: 62.48cm (24.6")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 279 reviewers who responded, 241 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New dishwasher- June 18, 2021
Had a problem with the 1st one called them up they agreed to give me a different dishwasher and re installet very happy now The guy who installed it was very good said he would give a 30 day warranty on his work but he don't think I would have any problems with his work so far everything is working fine my wife loves the dishwasher and he did a professional job of installing itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LG-24" Front-Control Dishwasher- January 8, 2022
The LG-24" Front-Control Dishwasher is extremely quiet. I love that it does not have a front handle giving it a seamless look. Large pans fit in it without a problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have!- November 24, 2021
Love it! We’ve had ours for about two months now and it works amazing. Clean the dishes very well, on the quiet side and I love the timer countdown feature too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hunt kitchen- January 9, 2022
This is a good basic dishwasher. It cleans our dishes well and is quiet. We usually run ours at night and use the night dry. My plates fit nicely on the bottom. Glasses and bowls fit well on the top. I like that the utensil basket is on the side of the bottom rack; however, it seems smaller than my previous dishwasher and the handle to the basket is too big which makes it harder to put utensils in the middle sections. The handle doesn’t need to be so fat. Also, you need to pull the bottom rack out by holding at the middle of the rack or it will easily run off the tracks. This happened more with my heavy Christmas dishes than with my everyday dishes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good basic LG dishwasher- June 11, 2021
Gets the job done. Not the quietest I’ve owned, but not the loudest. Cleans very well and has enough wash cycles for the average household. When you turn on the machine the display panel lights up. The timer is very clear but the options are not. They appear a little “fuzzy” and I had to put on my glasses to decipher the symbols and words. See pictures I’ve attached. You will definitely need to refer to the owners manual to get a better understanding of the functions of this dishwasher. As for the basic cycles, there are four - Auto, Normal, Heavy and Turbo. Turbo is the shortest wash time. You also can add High Temp and Extra Dry. Some reviews have complained about the dishes not being dry - I personally have not experienced that. My dishes come out dry and spotless - even without using the Extra Dry feature. Seems to be more solidly built than the Kitchenaid, GE or Bosch I’ve owned in the past. The underside parts are enclosed in a black plastic housing. The drain outlet and water inlet on the left side are also protected by a plastic case. When installing, make sure you read the instructions. As I mentioned earlier, there is protective casing on the underside that is almost flush to the floor. There are “tunnels” on either side of this protective casing - the power line goes through the right tunnel and the water supply goes on the left. To adjust the height and balance of the washer it’s easiest to fully open the front door , lay on the floor and adjust the legs from the top with a wrench. Hopefully this lasts longer than the previous brands mentioned earlier (those lasted about 4 years each). It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that more expensive models carry, but I don t need any of that. It also does not have a third rack. ( I had that on my Kitchenaid and it just wasn’t worth the extra cost. Things just didn’t get that clean on the third rack.) I just need something that cleans and is not too loud. For the price this is the perfect machine for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.