LG 24" 48dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (LDF5545ST) - Stainless Steel
- The EasyRack Plus system means your days of trying to cram everything in your dishwasher are over. This convenient racking system can be adjusted in a flash to fit various dish heights, pot sizes, and more
- Boasting a spacious capacity, this dishwasher can hold up to 15 place settings; perfect for those dinner party clean-ups
- QUADWASH feature combines with Inverter DirectDrive motor technology, using strategic, multidirectional water streams with optimized intensities to deliver full coverage cleaning
- SmartThinQ opens the door to a new world of connectivity, convenience and customization; download cycles, personalized settings, and more
Strong, silent type
- Super-quiet LoDecibel is comprised of a combination of sound-reducing material and the Slim Direct Motor, which produces a low noise output at 48dB, so it won't disturb your peaceful lounging or TV downtime
- 9 wash cycles so you can tackle a variety of tasks, whether you need clean dishes ASAP or want to give your best china a gentle wash
- Sleek stainless steel design looks great with any kitchen decor
- Hidden SmoothTouch controls offer an intuitive, user-friendly experience
Built for efficiency
- Direct Drive Motor employs fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently. For further peace of mind, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty. Now that's a dishwasher you'll want to grow old with
- SenseClean technology measures the water's turbulence and adjusts water levels and cycle length for precise cleaning and energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR qualified means this dishwasher uses water and energy efficiently so you get clean dishes with a lower energy bill
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 33.6"
- Depth: 24.6"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3546 reviewers who responded, 3099 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Piece of Junk- October 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this product a little over a year ago. Shortly after a year of owning this dishwasher, just as soon as the warranty went out, the dishwasher started shorting out (see video for details). I have had professional appliance repair men come out to check it out and both of the men said that connections and fuses are fine but couldn’t decipher the problem. The only thing they could think of doing is to replace the control panel which would cost around the same price of a new machine after parts and labor. I’ve also been in contact with LG about replacing this machine or parts of a fairly new product and they were not helpful at all. Don’t buy!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Musical dishwasher- March 23, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have had our dishwasher about a month. So far it Yes, seems great. Easy loading, dishes have been clean and dry, even on quick wash mode. A few things that we have noticed: It plays a little music when it's done, which our new washing machine does too. Not a problem, just a funny observation. Also, it is quiet for the most part. It took us by surprise first time I heard it running. We were watching TV, (our couch backs up to the counter it's in - so it's very close). Out of the blue I thought we were having a downpour of rain against the windows. It was the dishwasher. It doesn't bother us, just noticeable if you are near by.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does the job, but touch panel is very sensitive.- December 12, 2020
Our last dishwasher (Kenmore) came w/ the house when we moved in & finally broke before Thanksgiving. We picked an LG b/c it had good reviews. We went to several stores (BB, Home Depot, Lowe's & Sam's Club) in the hopes of seeing an in store model. None of them had one. This washer does the job, though the touch panel is extremely sensitive. No buttons to press. My husband/son installed it b/c it would've been 2 weeks to schedule an installation. It's leaked twice. Not sure if it's b/c we did it, or if it's just a fluke. The bottom rack does have a large space for pots/pans. It's much noisier than our last dishwasher, but it does the job.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.