LG 30" 21.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Your convenient food storage solution
- The 21.8 cu. ft. overall capacity gives you lots of room for all of your groceries. So whether you're bringing home your latest culinary inspirations from the farmers' market or stocking up on your everyday essentials, you won't have to worry about precariously cramming food into your fridge.
- The spacious 7.3 cu. ft. bottom mount freezer raises your more frequently used fresh foods to a convenient level. This gives you better visibility on your fresh ingredients so they don't get forgotten and turn into a fuzzy surprise.
A cool design inside and out
- The French door design gives you the cavernous space of a full-width fridge, so you can easily store large items like veggie platters or a pizza. It gives you the flexibility of opening just one door, like a side-by-side to minimize cold air loss.
- The Multi-Air Flow system is designed to maintain optimal temperature and humidity levels in your refrigerator. Intelligently-placed vents envelop your food in cool air regardless of where it is inside your fridge. And the linear compressor motor efficiently deals with temperature swings so your food stays fresher, longer.
- Whether you live in a small basement suite or compact condo, this slim fridge features a slim 30-inch width so it can fit into compact spaces.
- The spacious 14.5 cu. ft. fresh food compartment features 2 shelves and adjustable door bins to make organization a cinch. Door organization lets you keep frequently used items, like milk or juice, close at hand so you spend less time looking for foods and more time enjoying them.
- Spill-proof glass shelves means you won't have to cry over spilled milk. These handy shelves provide containment for small messes to make cleanup quick and easy.
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep your fresh produce at the right humidity level so you can keep your fruits and vegetables fresher for longer.
- The bottom mounted freezer lets you easily stack food, keeping frequently used stuff, like bacon, on top and less frequently used foods, like those emergency frozen dinners, on the bottom. And because the freezer is on the bottom, you don't need to worry about frozen food crashing down on you like an avalanche every time you open the freezer.
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.