LG 30" 22.1 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with LED Lighting - Stainless Steel
- The 22.1 cu. ft. overall capacity gives you lots of room for all of your groceries. So whether you're bringing home culinary inspirations from the farmers' market or stocking up on everyday essentials, you won't have to worry about precariously cramming food into your fridge.
- The Smart Cooling system is engineered to maintain superior conditions and ensures your fridge stays bone-chillingly cold. Strategically placed vents envelop your food in cool air regardless of where it is inside your fridge.
- The reliable linear compressor efficiently deals with temperature swings so your food stays fresher for longer.
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep your fresh produce at the right humidity level. This ensures romaine lettuce stays crisp and strawberries maintain their ruby hue.
- The spacious 7.3 cu. ft. bottom freezer drawer raises your more frequently used fresh foods to a convenient level, so they don't get forgotten and turn into a fuzzy surprise.
- The spacious 14.8 cu. ft. fresh food compartment features 2 shelves and adjustable door bins to make organization a cinch. Keep frequently used items, like milk or juice, close at hand so you spend less time looking for foods and more time enjoying them.
- Bright LED lightning makes it easy to find that can of soda hiding at the back of the fridge.
- The freestanding design and slim 30-inch width lets you easily place this fridge anywhere you've got the space. Perfect for an apartment or small basement suite.
- Smart Diagnosis means you'll never have to guess what's wrong again. Self-diagnosing technology, allows this fridge to communicate with LG customer service over the phone to solve problems faster.
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment.
- Dimensions: width: 75.57cm (29.75"), height: 170.82cm (67.25"), depth: 73.66cm (29")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- LG Refrigerator
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New fridge inferior plastic finish- October 24, 2016
The fridge works fine and is nice and quiet. I wish I had bought one with split shelves, since all of the medium/tall stuff doesn't all fit in the door. However, we have had the fridge for only 6 mos and the finish on the freezer door around the handle is badly damaged from normal use. I tried to clean it with a soft cloth and dish soap (as per manual), but it didn't improve at all. I think the "stain" is actually the plastic finish worn off after 6 months. Fridge looks 10 years old.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Just arrived but wrong dimensions- November 29, 2017
We just had this fridge delivered and it looks very nice. We don't know how well it works yet but the dimensions on the site are incorrect. The depth is not 29". It is almost 32" and sticks out from our counter substantially
Not helpful (1)Report
- Buyer Beware- January 17, 2020
The unit didn't fit when It arrived because there is two measurements on the website. On the top of the web page the height doesn't include the actual height with the hinges. You must scroll down to where it says additional measurements
Not helpful (2)Report