LG 30" 5-Element Electric Cooktop (LCE3010SB) - Black
Consistency, efficiency, versatility
- Steady Heat technology delivers constant heat at any temperature setting and responds quickly to temperature adjustments, giving you more precise control while cooking.
- This 30-inch radiant cooktop includes 5 electric cooking elements and features a dual 9"/6" (3000W/1400W) burner.
- The versatile dual 9-inch/6-inch cooktop element lets you adjust the heating to fit different-sized cookware, allowing you to easily switch from saucepan to sauté pan.
- It's also equipped with a 6-inch (1200W) element, 7-inch (1500W) element, 8-inch (1900W) element, and 6-inch (100W) warming zone, letting you cook multiple dishes with ease.
Easy to use, easy to maintain
- The easy-to-use SmoothTouch Glass controls are placed front and centre for quick access so you don't need to reach over steaming pots and sizzling frying pans.
- This at-a-glance control panel includes hot-surface indicator lights so you can see which heating elements are on or still hot, helping prevent potential accidents.
- Black ceramic-glass cooktop offers a sleek look and surface that's easy to clean.
- ADA compliant means this electric range is accessible to people with disabilities.
Electric Cooktop Features
- Warranty Card
Of the 284 reviewers who responded, 230 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Already had to reset breaker after a few days!!!- January 21, 2020
We bought the unit on 12/30/19 but finally got it installed by Best Buy this past Saturday on 1/18/20. We had an electrician install new 6/3 gauge wire and 50 amp breaker per installation guide to make sure there was no issues. Now after just a few days we could not turn off the unit. It became unresponsive while it was still on!!! I had to reset the unit by flipping the breaker off/on. The user guide has no troubleshooting for if the unit touch screen buttons do not respond. This is super disappointing after spending $2000 for the cooktop and electrician!! And off course now that it is installed it is showing in our BestBuy account that it is none returnable! Buyer beware! DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING - NOT JUST ANOTHER COOKTOP!- September 22, 2013
My husband and I purchased our 'LG' radiant cooktop after comparing it with several other brands of cooktops, because of it's: #1- sleek, practical, upscale appearance and #2- the ease of keeping it clean #important because I am handicapped#. Now that we have used our cooktop for several months, our decision has proven to be the correct one. Learning how to use the controls was easy,the burners respond quickly, cleaning couldn't be easier - NO MORE UNDER BURNER PANS OR CONTROL KNOBS TO CLEAN!!! All in all - a good decision and a great cooktop - for now and for years to come #will be a definite plus when we decide to sell our home#.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only worked for 6 weeks- January 7, 2020
We built a new house and purchased all New LG appliances thru builder and the LG Cooktop worked great for about 6 weeks (Used only around 20 times) and then stopped responding to any touch commands Tech came out and said it needs whole PCB Printed circuit board replaced and that he order a replace PCB That was a month ago. we called again and they said it's on back order and we may see it in another month? We had to buy 2 hot plates to use. (See Photo) LG should be replacing the whole unit with a new unit that has a updated PCB already init!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of issues, but really nice- February 10, 2020
I am on my third refrigerator. The third one now has a pump leak from the ice maker. The others had a freezer seal defect which didn’t seal and let air into the freezer causing ice build up. I really enjoy the features and the luxury features. It’s cavernous and holds more than I will ever need. I was able to get rid of the garage fridge because this new one really holds a lot. I just redid the kitchen and had the cabinets built around this massive appliance. The freezer is amazing and love the way the drawers open and come out. Even with all of the problems, I really like it. Still having issues hooking to WiFi. I purchased all new LG appliances with WiFi. I’m probably going to have to hire someone to figure out how to get it all connected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, clean look and very functional- January 27, 2022
We bought this cooktop to replace our original glass cooktop. We liked the clean, knob-less design and are strong fans of LG products. Being new to touchsceen controls, there was a bit of a learning curve to get used to having to turn on the cook-top, then select the burner, then select the heat setting. But after a few days, it became natural. We love the clean look - and not having to clean under the knobs any more. We also love the efficient use of space on the cooktop with four burners and a warming pad, as well as a burner that can be set for large or small pots - our old cooktop only had 4, fixed-sized burners. Overall, we are very happy with our purchase