LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (LSE4611ST) - Stainless Steel
- Electric range delivers even and consistent heat to the cooktop elements and oven interior, so you can cook and bake with mouthwatering precision
- Large 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity with 2 racks and 7 rack positions provides lots and lots of space to cook several dishes at once
- Slide-in design offers a custom, built-in look with simple installation between your existing countertops
- Main heating element is positioned at the back of the oven interior, similar to professional ranges, to ensure optimal heat distribution
- True Convection cooking, powered by LG ProBake, ensures even cooking results on every rack, every time -- so it doesn't matter where dishes are placed in the oven
- LG EasyClean function makes cleaning the oven interior fast and easy in 3 steps: Spray the oven interior with water, turn on EasyClean, and 10 minutes later wipe away grime
- Front-mounted IntuiTouch Control System puts the oven and cooktop controls front and centre; no more reaching over bubbling pots and pans
- Smooth top cooktop with 5 radiant elements is easy to clean and brings a sleek, modern look to your kitchen
- Fast Boil element powered by 3200 watts lets you rapidly boil water on an element that can be adjusted to fit the size of your cookware
- Width: 76.05cm (29.94")
- Height: 95.89cm (37.75")
- Depth: 73.51cm (28.94")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Warranty Card
- Easy Clean Spray Bottle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 175 reviewers who responded, 152 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Terrible Customer Service- January 22, 2020
Bought this stove from Best Buy in January 2017. The oven stopped working completely last September, out of warranty so purchased the Extended Warranty call-out repair for $250. They spent less than five minutes replacing the thermostat, and less than three months later the oven is malfunctioning to the point where it will not heat above 300 and the broil element comes on while on bake (burning the top of anything in the oven). LG Customer Support gave us the run around over two days with no help at all. The only advice from them was to fill out another Extended Warranty call-out for another $250. We will never purchase an LG product again after this.
Not helpful (1)Report
- I like it.- November 12, 2019
I went to the store to buy another brand but ended up with an LG. I really enjoy the large oven (and the pretty blue oven color). Both the oven and the burners heat up fairly quickly and seem to be accurate. The only thing I don't care for is the oven timer. I will need to look at the owner's manual again to see if I missed something but if holding my finger down on the button to set it for 60 minutes or more is the only way to set it for long times I just don't care to do it. I can punch the timer in on my microwave so much quicker and that's what I've been doing. My LG can email me what I'm doing wrong. Otherwise, I like it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek- March 3, 2021
We've had this stove for about 3 weeks. I have always had a glass top stove--this one seems to scratch much more easily than my GE and my Kenmore!! I'm concerned about that--I use only flat bottom stainless steel cookware, so I can not figure out the scratches. I only clean with glass top cleaner and damp paper towel or soft cloth. I also am concerned that knobs come on so easily from slightest bump. Luckily we don't have young children! It is also difficult to clean between the knobs on a daily basis because they are so close together. I have to get dish cloth between the knobs to clean splatters. I do love the oven.