LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (LSE4611ST) - Stainless Steel
- Electric range delivers even and consistent heat to the cooktop elements and oven interior, so you can cook and bake with mouthwatering precision
- Large 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity with 2 racks and 7 rack positions provides lots and lots of space to cook several dishes at once
- Slide-in design offers a custom, built-in look with simple installation between your existing countertops
- Main heating element is positioned at the back of the oven interior, similar to professional ranges, to ensure optimal heat distribution
- True Convection cooking, powered by LG ProBake, ensures even cooking results on every rack, every time -- so it doesn't matter where dishes are placed in the oven
- LG EasyClean function makes cleaning the oven interior fast and easy in 3 steps: Spray the oven interior with water, turn on EasyClean, and 10 minutes later wipe away grime
- Front-mounted IntuiTouch Control System puts the oven and cooktop controls front and centre; no more reaching over bubbling pots and pans
- Smooth top cooktop with 5 radiant elements is easy to clean and brings a sleek, modern look to your kitchen
- Fast Boil element powered by 3200 watts lets you rapidly boil water on an element that can be adjusted to fit the size of your cookware
- Width: 76.05cm (29.94")
- Height: 95.89cm (37.75")
- Depth: 73.51cm (28.94")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Warranty Card
- Easy Clean Spray Bottle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 289 reviewers who responded, 244 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not user friendly!- October 23, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We've had this range for a couple of months and it does an excellent job on everything we've used it for from baking to boiling. Although it is state of the art in cooking it is 20 years behind in being user friendly. The numbers are around the outside of the knobs which make them hard to see. This is called a slide-in range, however it's just like a free standing range on the sides and leaves a gap between counter on either side. What really puts it 20 years behind is the control panel. There is NO KEYPAD, so when you set the oven temp it's + or - , same for timer, have to keep punching + or - to try and get the right time. I recommend this range for how it cooks and not for being user friendly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my new LG- October 19, 2021
We bought our LG about a month ago and we love it. Even cooking in the burners, even baking inside the oven. It looks really nice and has great features. Our last oven was not an LG and it was a total lemon. So happy we made this purchase!
- NOT Smooth top- January 28, 2022
It’s been only 7 months and the cooktop have shown deep scratches because it has square grooves. And white residue inside the cooktop. I had a smooth cooktop before but this is so so low quality. I’m so disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- My stimulus purchase- May 1, 2021
An exceptional convection oven/range for a great price and EXCELLENT service from BeatBuy! Free shipping and installation! It’s an LG with a beautiful ceramic inside!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks great but hot air vents into kitchen- May 18, 2021
I bought two ranges this year, one for my main residence (in Wisconsin) and one for my second home in Arizona. This range replaced an older range from brand "K" that vented hot air into my Wisconsin kitchen. I got used to using my old range only during the cold months of the year because it heated up my kitchen so badly. I was really looking to find a range that didn't do this. Unfortunately, this range isn't it. The fan runs long after I turn off the range and emits hot air into the kitchen. The range I bought for my Arizona kitchen ("S" brand) is perfect and doesn't heat up my kitchen this way. I wish I had bought two of the "S" ranges.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.