LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (LSE5615ST) - Stainless Steel
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- LG's ProBake Convection technology features the heating element at the back (rather than the bottom) of the oven, so your cookies, cakes, roasts, and more are perfectly browned every time.
- Simplify dinnertime with the 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity. The extra space gives you the flexibility to cook more dishes and larger platters at the same time. Think: Thanksgiving dinner with the family.
- The stainless steel finish offers a sleek look that's sure to add a touch of modern elegance to your kitchen décor.
- LG's EasyClean feature lives up to its name. It offers super-fast oven-cleaning without strong chemical fumes or high heat. Simply spray the interior with water, press the EasyClean button, wait 10 minutes, then wipe away leftover grime.
- There’s even a traditional self-clean cycle for when the occasional deep clean is needed.
Down-to-earth design and brilliant burners
- Sick of reaching over boiling-hot pots and pans to adjust your cooktop burners? Sleek, angled controls at the front of the oven put power and visibility at your fingertips.
- LG's infrared heating element uses the same technology as premium outdoor grills to bring the oven to broil temperature more quickly. That means you'll spend less time cooking and more time at the dinner table.
- 3200W dual cooktop elements offer LG’s fastest boil and allow you to match the element size to your cookware for amazing flexibility and efficiency.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- LG Electric Range
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Great looking and performing stove- August 1, 2018
Iâm not to sure why people give this a low rating. You have to be a complete moron to accidentally turn these knobs on. I tried every which way to accidentally turn them on and no way no how will they turn on. They may have changed them since 2017x, but there is no way you can accidentally turn them on. Although coming from a kitchen aid that had a ceran top, not overly impressed with these glass tops. But overall thiscstove is awesome.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Hard to clean, scratches easily- September 7, 2020
I purchased a set of 3 LG appliances 2 years ago. Within the first few days scratches on the stainless sides of the stove appeared. I've had certain tops before and this one is by far the hardest to keep clean. The racks were left in during a Self Clean cycle (by accident by hubby( and they were ruined....kept falling whenever something placed on them. Very very disappointed with this stove and would NOT recommend.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Repaired twice - only 3 years old - Unacceptable- November 8, 2019
Purchased in 2016. In 2018 replaced convection fan. In November 2019 replaced main PCB display and Relay boards. This is unacceptable for a 3 year old appliance. Would not recommend.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)