LG 6.0 Cu.Ft High Efficiency TurboWash Top Load Steam Washer (WT7600HVA) - Graphite Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Modern, family-sized convenience
- The large 6.0 cu. ft. capacity means you can wash big loads and spend less time running back and forth to the laundry room, saving you time and energy
- Top load design allows you to load and empty the washer without having to bend down and awkwardly struggle to handle armfuls of laundry
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle controls and easy to read LED display indicators help you find the right setting quickly and easily
- LG Steam technology effectively penetrates fabric for an enhanced clean -- the Allergiene cycle (Certified by the Asthma Society of Canada (ASC)) removes over 95% of common allergens such as dust mites and pet dander
- Five wash temperature settings and 14 programmed wash cycles, include Rinse+Spin, Spin Only, Soak, ColdWash, Extra Rinse, Fabric Softener, Delay Wash, Child Lock, Custom Program, Signal, Water Plus, Add Garments, and PGM Save
- TurboWash 2.0 technology cuts down on energy usage by saving up to 30 minutes per load and cutting your wash time in half -- all without sacrificing fresh, clean results
- Long-lasting DirectDrive motor has few moving parts and powers 6Motion technology, which brings 6 distinct wash motions to each cycle for a more thorough cleaning
- SmartDiagnosis technology directly communicates with LG customer service 24/7 to self-diagnose and troubleshoot issues and problems
- ENERGY STAR qualified design automatically adjusts water levels according to the load size so water isn't wasted, saving you money on your utility bills
- ColdWash technology uses enhanced washing motions with cold water for a cleaning performance that's right on par with warm water washes
- As a general rule, if you're trying to match the washer with a dryer, you'll need a dryer with a capacity that's roughly twice the capacity as the washer
- Width: 27"
- Height: 44.5"
- Depth: 28.38"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our “Geek Squad Certified” label on it and make it available to you for purchase.